Motherwell 2 -1 Aberdeen

Guest findlay_1903

3 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Think this is going to pens...not sure we've got the bottle. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Penalty 1.......Ferguson scores

Penalty 2.........Ramirez scores

Penalty 3........Ojo scores ?

Penalty 4..........Kennedy scores :dancin:

Penalty 5..........JET launches the ball into orbit

Naturally Lewis saves hee haw and out we go

Best all round if Motherwell just stick 3 past us in normal time and Glass does walking away

5 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

We're due.

Second half v the Tims has given me hope.

0=1

Aye. 

I've got a sneaky feeling (possibly misguided) that we'll grind out a win on Saturday but then trip up at home to St Johnstone on Tuesday. 

Then folk will be debating the merits of a potential cup run versus an increasingly precarious league situation. 

Lewis Ferguson saying (referees decisions are killing us).   Ok Lewis on a few occasions but the main 3 things that are killing the supporters are Colgate teeth, smashed glass, and you and your mates performances on the pitch home and away this season.  You are in 9 th place in the league,  that says it all.  Now stop winging about refs, all teams get bad ref decisions against them.  

40 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Lewis Ferguson saying (referees decisions are killing us).   Ok Lewis on a few occasions but the main 3 things that are killing the supporters are Colgate teeth, smashed glass, and you and your mates performances on the pitch home and away this season.  You are in 9 th place in the league,  that says it all.  Now stop winging about refs, all teams get bad ref decisions against them.  

I'll have to stop you there.  2 teams, one in particular, don't.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

He’s right though we’ve had more bad decisions against us than for us this season. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We've had a few shocking decisions but the reason we're doing shite isn't because a few bad decisions, it's because we've played absolute garbage. 

Maybe so but I recon we would be 8-10 points better of in the league and higher up the league if the easy stone wall decisions went our way like they should off. 

1 hour ago, thurso said:

Maybe so but I recon we would be 8-10 points better of in the league and higher up the league if the easy stone wall decisions went our way like they should off. 

Although we'd also be points down if the hand ball had been properly applied and the blocks we profited from early in the season been penalised - we're not where we are because of the referee (poor though they are)