Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My match day record this season is abysmal. One win, a draw, ten defeats I reckon. 

No defeats on my watch, home and away,

 

Dig John Hewitt oot for a quick impact.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Big JET on the 5th one 

Will he manage to run all the way to the penalty spot? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Think this is going to pens...not sure we've got the bottle. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Penalty 1.......Ferguson scores

Penalty 2.........Ramirez scores

Penalty 3........Ojo scores 😮

Penalty 4..........Kennedy scores :dancin:

Penalty 5..........JET launches the ball into orbit

 

Naturally Lewis saves hee haw and out we go

 

Best all round if Motherwell just stick 3 past us in normal time and Glass does walking away

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

We're due.

Second half v the Tims has given me hope.

0=1

Aye. 

I've got a sneaky feeling (possibly misguided) that we'll grind out a win on Saturday but then trip up at home to St Johnstone on Tuesday. 

Then folk will be debating the merits of a potential cup run versus an increasingly precarious league situation. 

Share this post


Link to post

Lewis Ferguson saying (referees decisions are killing us).   Ok Lewis on a few occasions but the main 3 things that are killing the supporters are Colgate teeth, smashed glass, and you and your mates performances on the pitch home and away this season.  You are in 9 th place in the league,  that says it all.  Now stop winging about refs, all teams get bad ref decisions against them.  

Share this post


Link to post

Glad he’s putting the pressure on the referee, might get a couple of dubious calls going our way

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Lewis Ferguson saying (referees decisions are killing us).   Ok Lewis on a few occasions but the main 3 things that are killing the supporters are Colgate teeth, smashed glass, and you and your mates performances on the pitch home and away this season.  You are in 9 th place in the league,  that says it all.  Now stop winging about refs, all teams get bad ref decisions against them.  

I'll have to stop you there.  2 teams, one in particular, don't.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Going on Saturday and taking my daughter. She’s never been to a game where the Dons have lost. Admittedly, that’s only 7 games, but I will take it.

2-1 Dons followed by some brief, misplaced optimism on what the future holds. 

Thats still a decent record if its been the last 2/3 seasons. 

Sticking with my 1-3.

Upi Dons!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Luckily he can amble up & take it. 

Is there a time limit for a player to get from the halfway line to the penalty spot? If yes, JET might default and not be allowed to take his penalty

Share this post


Link to post

 Quick blast on the old salvia pipe and the vision is crystal clear

Broonzer's liftin' this trophy with the biggest shit-kickin' grin you've ever seen

Believe !

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Lewis Ferguson saying (referees decisions are killing us).   Ok Lewis on a few occasions but the main 3 things that are killing the supporters are Colgate teeth, smashed glass, and you and your mates performances on the pitch home and away this season.  You are in 9 th place in the league,  that says it all.  Now stop winging about refs, all teams get bad ref decisions against them.  

He’s right though we’ve had more bad decisions against us than for us this season. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure we have. 

I think you just notice them more when you're struggling as they feel more important. 

Share this post


Link to post

We've had a few shocking decisions but the reason we're doing shite isn't because a few bad decisions, it's because we've played absolute garbage. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

 Quick blast on the old salvia pipe and the vision is crystal clear

Broonzer's liftin' this trophy with the biggest shit-kickin' grin you've ever seen

Believe !

In the words of the New Yorkers in miracle on 54th street. 
 

I believe 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We've had a few shocking decisions but the reason we're doing shite isn't because a few bad decisions, it's because we've played absolute garbage. 

 

Maybe so but I recon we would be 8-10 points better of in the league and higher up the league if the easy stone wall decisions went our way like they should off. 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We've had a few shocking decisions but the reason we're doing shite isn't because a few bad decisions, it's because we've played absolute garbage. 

 

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Both are true.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, thurso said:

Maybe so but I recon we would be 8-10 points better of in the league and higher up the league if the easy stone wall decisions went our way like they should off. 

Although we'd also be points down if the hand ball had been properly applied and the blocks we profited from early in the season been penalised - we're not where we are because of the referee (poor though they are) 

Share this post


Link to post

The hand ball wouldn’t make up for all the points we’ve lost cos of bad refereeing. 
 

The blocks are just good play and we’ve had less of them we have profited from 

Share this post


Link to post

We are shit. Utter shit. Stop blaming refs. Plain and simple... SHIT.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, thurso said:

Maybe so but I recon we would be 8-10 points better of in the league and higher up the league if the easy stone wall decisions went our way like they should off. 

Many points would we lose though if the decisions we got that we shouldn't have weren't given?

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Many points would we lose though if the decisions we got that we shouldn't have weren't given?

Do you mean how many. 
 

id say 2 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Roberto said:

We are shit. Utter shit. Stop blaming refs. Plain and simple... SHIT.

This is my view too. 
 

We would like it to be different but we are where are because of our own mistakes 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, thurso said:

Do you mean how many. 
 

id say 2 

So one decision you think that was wrong in our favour?

Which one

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...