Glass Sacked

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So fkn glad he’s gone. Way out of his depth & should never have been appointed. 
wish him well but I can’t see many teams wanting to appoint him as manager when you look at his record. 
Still completely astonished that we ever did. 

I am sure Davie Cormack has something lined up for him back in the states. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up back at Atlanta.

Jack Ross and Neil Lennon are both no's from me... Someone in between... We need someone with a  bit of drive but not as much of a nippy fuck as Lennon... Ross seems more in a Glass mould... What has he won exactly ? He's had too many false starts... And if he can't do the job at Hibs then what makes you think he can do it at the Dons...? Does Ange know any decent managers in Japan/Aus ?

Glass aside, I’ll be sad to see Henry Apaloo go, What a character he was.

who’s now going to take on the responsibility of raising funds on the bus when playing away from home ?

Hopefully its someone coming in with experience of coordinating ‘time of first goal’ & ‘first goal scorer- correct score, combined’

its nae an easy job between collecting sweeper money and pouring out orange juice at half time for the boys.

Thanks for your efforts Henry and good luck for the future.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

You have got to feel sorry for Henry Apaloo

Apaloo and Glass will be back working in US by end of the year.

Russell will probably rock up at an EPL or english championship before too long.

They'll all be fine enough.

It's nae Derek McInnes level of never earning money every again

10 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Away min. 

He's been caught lying on numerous occasions.  The only thing Dave Cormack cares about is Dave Cormack. 

Can see through him from a mile away 

Welcome as it was being so long overdue I think he showed his true personality when he named the training ground in his own name. Something to brag about to his American friends. He should have let the supporters decide what to call it as we already knew he stumped up for it and appreciated that.

5 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

Welcome as it was being so long overdue I think he showed his true personality when he named the training ground in his own name. Something to brag about to his American friends. He should have let the supporters decide what to call it as we already knew he stumped up for it and appreciated that.

Something to brag about to his American friends? ? he is just a wee poor tourist in Atlanta FC group of rich fkrs. The owner is Home Depot owner & is worth about $7-8 billion. 
Cormack is a tiny wee sprat in a very big pond in Atlanta. 
His Aberdeen venture is to make him feel better in Scotland only. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2022 at 11:40 AM, Millertime said:

Was he not actually quite harshly treated at hibs?

Was in a cup final and got sacked?

He used to be my neighbour, I knew this was written in the stars

We went to view his house actually with a view to buying 

On 2/13/2022 at 5:45 PM, Durrant Dived said:

You are a horrible little cunt. 

Bang out of order.

Frankie is not little.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Notice that Glass has lost his first couple of matches as Memphis manager, maintaining his high losing % as a head coach.

Seen that. That new club he’s joined finished second last season too. So not sure if a masssive turnover of players or he’s not cut out for management.