Ross McCrorie

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. But that form disappeared over a year ago. Hence why I'm questioning the wisdom of extending his contract when he still has 2.5 years left. If he was playing like he was back then, I'd be all for it. 

That form has been there most of this season. He's been comfortably our best defender. He just can't impact a game playing centre half like he can in centre mid. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Get back to how he played that first half season in his proper position, Im fine with the team being built around him. Combative, strong in the tackle, box to box - he'll do just fine. 

Yeah. But that form disappeared over a year ago. Hence why I'm questioning the wisdom of extending his contract when he still has 2.5 years left. If he was playing like he was back then, I'd be all for it. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I sort of agree but at the same time I feel he's improved on the latter parts of last season and that's with him playing out of position as well.  Hopefully a run in midfield will see him kick on even more and justify the new contract.

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

I sort of agree but at the same time I feel he's improved on the latter parts of last season and that's with him playing out of position as well.  Hopefully a run in midfield will see him kick on even more and justify the new contract.

Having caught covid twice it might well have impacted on his fitness. He has looked more like his old self of late.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Millertime said:

I think he will flourish under Goodwin

And do you genuinely think he is "under performing "?

I know its not hard, but I think he has been arguably our best player this season (certainly better than Ramirez)

some proper herculean performances 

(

And red John got banned for less 

why just why do you continually try to confront posters , it’s good to have the odd difference of opinion but you try again and again 

do you post in this style on blue loyal or whatever forum the scum have 

3 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

And red John got banned for less 

why just why do you continually try to confront posters , it’s good to have the odd difference of opinion but you try again and again 

do you post in this style on blue loyal or whatever forum the scum have 

What are you on about

all he has said is he thinks Ross mccrorie has had a decent season and will further improve under Goodwin. Absolutely agree with him

5 hours ago, Millertime said:

Come on 

He has been our best performer this season and as I say, several proper herculean performances in there for good measure 

Agree he’s probably our POTS (although Barron making a late run) but he was ropey as fuck at the start. 

Happy he’s extended but can see Parklifes point, don’t think there was a particular need to rush in getting him signed up long term. Other priorities imo 

16 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Such as?

Getting half the squad to fuck out the door, signing their replacements, extending Barron and Ramsay etc

Oh and a new deal for Considine obviously ?

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Getting done alphabetically. Ojo is next.

I know Gunn is thought to be pretty useless but surely he knows the alphabet. We extended Hayes yesterday ?

5 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

As far as I have seen, McCrorie has indeed been our best performer this season.

Yeah, it's not saying much. We know this.

Absolutely open to any alternative suggestion though?

Barron making a late run for poty but aye there’s not many candidates 

6 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Considine.  Hardly put a foot wrong in the first six games of the season, scored the first goal of the season.

Was then an unused sub for the Raith Rovers game, and the next game v Qarabag he went off injured after 15 minutes when it was still goalless.

Player of the Season by default

9 hours ago, NEM said:

Getting half the squad to fuck out the door, signing their replacements, extending Barron and Ramsay etc

Oh and a new deal for Considine obviously ?

I know Gunn is thought to be pretty useless but surely he knows the alphabet. We extended Hayes yesterday ?

I would suggest Goodwin already has an idea who he is keeping and who he would like to move on. Not easy getting rid of players mid season and outside of transfer windows, likewise its just as difficult signing players at this time also.

I'm sure he's working on a dossier of players he is interested in signing.

All in good time.

On 3/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, muttonhumper said:

Would agree, in a season which has been 1 to forget, McCrorie has been decent.

• 2 months later...

This rodent away with the Hun mob after that disgrace of a season with us. 

Shows a complete lack of integrity and a disrespect to aberdeen fc, indulging their rivals like this. 

I won’t be putting another penny into the club if he isn’t appropriately sanctioned. 

Horrible piece of shit 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, NEM said:

Big fucking donkeys contract needs terminated.  

8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Not one of these cunts seems to get it. They’re either stupid beyond belief or just have such little respect for the club they don’t give a fuck. Anyone caught over there should be sacked for gross misconduct. 

So you want us to sack a player, who if we wanted rid of we could probably sell for good fee, that sounds very sensible when we could do with all the money we can get to rebuild the squad.  

4 minutes ago, thurso said:

So you want us to sack a player, who if we wanted rid of we could probably sell for good fee, that sounds very sensible when we could do with all the money we can get to rebuild the squad.  

Yes and I couldn't give a fuck

23 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Not one of these cunts seems to get it. They’re either stupid beyond belief or just have such little respect for the club they don’t give a fuck. Anyone caught over there should be sacked for gross misconduct. 

Hopefully mclennan Kennedy Bates Gallagher and Co are with him then.

• Haha 1