Ross McCrorie

1 minute ago, thurso said:

I couldn’t give a fuck what a player does or who he supports as long as when he plays for Aberdeen he always try’s and gives 100% and mccrorie always looked like he gave that 

You probably don't get it being a Thurso bumpkin but most Aberdonians quite rightly have a very low tolerance for huns

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, thurso said:

So you want us to sack a player, who if we wanted rid of we could probably sell for good fee, that sounds very sensible when we could do with all the money we can get to rebuild the squad.  

Nobody would buy him so only reasonable option is to sack him or hope he dies over there.

• Upvote 1

Why is it the vast majority of better/good players are from the central belt? And managers! & bands, actors & fucking singers! Why is nothin produced up here? Queer as fuck country! But i think its due to the many decades of utter cunts in ACC. Not helped by the Gov being based in Glasgow. And the fact our masters in Westminster fuck us over. To think there are mongs who love there country being fucked over time and again by engerlund ?

Just now, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Why is it the vast majority of better/good players are from the central belt? And managers! & bands, actors & fucking singers! Why is nothin produced up here? Queer as fuck country! But i think its due to the many decades of utter cunts in ACC. Not helped by the Gov being based in Glasgow. And the fact our masters in Westminster fuck us over. To think there are mongs who love there country being fucked over time and again by engerlund ?

Poverty is the short answer. 

See: Liverpool and Manchester. 

5 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

There will be more Aberdonians involved tonight than Glaswegians.

31 minutes ago, thurso said:

So you want us to sack a player, who if we wanted rid of we could probably sell for good fee, that sounds very sensible when we could do with all the money we can get to rebuild the squad.  

Yes sack the hun.    I wouldn’t want a club captain playing for the dons, when all he dreams about is playing for the blue nosed bastards. 

6 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

There’s two players from the north east in their squad tonight?

9 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Govt is in Edinburgh. 

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, NEM said:

You probably don't get it being a Thurso bumpkin but most Aberdonians quite rightly have a very low tolerance for huns

Being from thurso you are probably right but for there being a lot of people on here who say aberdonians have a low tolerance of Huns an awful lot of them walk around Aberdeen in sevco tops with no fear in the world or repercussions being on them 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Being from thurso you are probably right but for there being a lot of people on here who say aberdonians have a low tolerance of Huns an awful lot of them walk around Aberdeen in sevco tops with no fear in the world or repercussions being on them 

We strike when the time is right. Can’t just run around smashing folk with cctv about.

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

There will be more Aberdonians involved tonight than Glaswegians.

No comment as those 2 cunts are deid tae me.

21 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Poverty is the short answer. 

See: Liverpool and Manchester. 

Very true.. its fucking shite.

10 minutes ago, thurso said:

Being from thurso you are probably right but for there being a lot of people on here who say aberdonians have a low tolerance of Huns an awful lot of them walk around Aberdeen in sevco tops with no fear in the world or repercussions being on 

Because assaulting people in the street simply because of the top they're wearing is hun behaviour. That's why.

I'm really not sure where anyone on here expected McCrorie to be other than in Seville tonight.

Foreby the fact we signed him from sevco........his fucking twin brother is in the sevco squad and will have complimentary tickets for his family. 

Now nobody expected sevco to be anywhere near a European final this season but it's something we are going to have to live with. Hopefully it ends in tears for the McCrorie family and all other hun cunts. But we knew he was a hun cunt when we signed him. It is what it is. He'll also be at Hampden on Saturday when his twin will have even more chance of playing an active part in their match.

FTH

55 minutes ago, thurso said:

Do they? I don’t see that many of them tbh