Ross McCrorie

13 hours ago, ClayholeRed said:

The photo I saw hes wearing a black t-shirt, wasn't wearing any of their colours.  

If its the same photo i saw, he looked like he was getting his photo taken with someone in what looked like a Napoli top. We should have no Napoli supporting scum in our team.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

While we're at it lets not allow anyone to play for or even support our team if they were born more than 5 miles outside the city. If you even have a distant relative who at some point in their lives has said something complimentary about another team then you can fuck off too. Forget bringing in any English or foreigh players. Who cares if it sees us drop through the divisions as we'll have barely any decent players able to play for us.

What decent players have we got now?

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

While we're at it lets not allow anyone to play for or even support our team if they were born more than 5 miles outside the city. If you even have a distant relative who at some point in their lives has said something complimentary about another team then you can fuck off too. Forget bringing in any English or foreigh players. Who cares if it sees us drop through the divisions as we'll have barely any decent players able to play for us.

Fuck me some of our fans are narrow minded twats.

So you think it is acceptable for our top players to be supporting our most bitter and biggest rivals?

Just now, zeroisgod76 said:

Says the person who wants us to rule out a huge proportion of Scottish footballers ever playing for us solely based on the team they were brought up supporting.

Knob!

Yep.

Plenty players out there that are not brainwashed by bigotry.

To me, it’s an absolute joke that our club is so reliant on tim or hun hand me downs. 
We don’t need them.

Just now, Reed or deed said:

So you think it is acceptable for our top players to be supporting our most bitter and biggest rivals?

If he was over there in full Rangers kit singing the sash and shouting fuck the pope then yeah it would be totally unacceptable.

If he's over there with his family because his twin brother is part of the Rangers squad then don't really see the issue.

Pretty sure if it was the other way around and we were in a European final his family would be there to support Ross too.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Yep.

Plenty players out there that are not brainwashed by bigotry.

To me, it’s an absolute joke that our club is so reliant on tim or hun hand me downs. 
We don’t need them.

What a sad, backward thinking life you must live.

So i'm guessing you wouldn't  have wanted Fergie to be our manager back in 1978?

8 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

And did any of them conduct themselves in the way that Mcrorie, Bates or Lewis Ferguson is?

McCrorie's twin brother was on the sevco bench. Do you expect him to disown him? 

As has already been said........can't think what Bates has done other than being utter mince for most of the season (there was a 2 month period in Sept/Oct when he actually looked half decent although the results were still horrendous as nearly everyone else at this time was shite). He did choose to turn down a new sevco contract when he was with them in favour of a move to Hamburg.

Ferguson....yes his behaviour last summer was pretty despicable. But remember he is a member of the Ferguson dynasty. Not exactly noted for their outstanding intelligence. He hasn't had the best of seasons for sure but he's certainly been one of our top 3 performers nevertheless and will net us a tidy profit when he is sold. 

And as for the list of Tims and huns from our Gothenburg side ( I didn't even include the injured Dougie Bell or indeed our then manager.......presumably you would apply the same rules to managers as you want to do to players?).......whilst I cannot recall any overt instances of hunnishness or dhimmery in their time with us, nevertheless I'm sure prior to joining us they would all have been guilty of the odd rousing performance of "The Sash" or "Hail Hail" at some point.

It wouldn’t even be so bad if some of these hun and tim loving “professionals” were actually so good that it wouldn’t matter.

But they are not. They are a complete joke some of them.

Comparing afc legends with some of the modern day dross is fucking laughable.

Get the cunts in the bin. You can’t tell me we can’t put a squad of 30 players or whatever together that doesn’t consist of hun and tim loving wanks.

12 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

How are they different nowadays?

You'd have been happy to accept huns or tims playing for us in the past but not now? Why?

Different in that football is completely driven by money and people are more interested in their public images through social media than actually living their lives.

I am never really happy to accept huns or tims playing for us, however provided they conduct themselves in the correct manner and are totally dedicated to AFC and are for the betterment of AFC, exceptions can be made.

Unfortunately, in recent years, we have been abused and made a complete joke out of by players like Mcginn, Hayes, Jack, Wright, Mcrorie, Ferguson et al who cannot wait to declare their true allegances at every opportunity in public, despite being gifted fantastic opportunity and great financial reward by Aberdeen.

Fuck the lot of them.

7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Different in that football is completely driven by money and people are more interested in their public images through social media than actually living their lives.

I am never really happy to accept huns or tims playing for us, however provided they conduct themselves in the correct manner and are totally dedicated to AFC and are for the betterment of AFC, exceptions can be made.

Unfortunately, in recent years, we have been abused and made a complete joke out of players like Mcginn, Hayes, Jack, Wright, Mcrorie, Ferguson et al who cannot wait to declare their true allegances at every opportunity in public, despite being gifted fantastic opportunity and great financial reward by Aberdeen.

Fuck the lot of them.

So we should have a strict no hun or tim player policy, but exceptions can be made?

How do we make these exceptions? Who would be an exception to your rule?

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Which would have ruled out Miller, McLeish, Leighton, McGhee, McMaster, Rougvie and Weir from our Gothenburg side

Difference back then was they left their shame at the front door and didn’t come the cunt. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Which would have ruled out Miller, McLeish, Leighton, McGhee, McMaster, Rougvie and Weir from our Gothenburg side

Do you think any one of those players would ever be seen at a Rangers game "supporting" them while playing for Aberdeen? no way. thats the difference here. I think we all understand where he comes from etc. there is an expectation of behavious though.

3 minutes ago, RedForever said:

Do you think any one of those players would ever be seen at a Rangers game "supporting" them while playing for Aberdeen? no way. thats the difference here. I think we all understand where he comes from etc. there is an expectation of behavious though.

Who knows... in the days before social media who knows what players got up to in their free time. You really think back in the 70's, 80's, 90's we didn't have Rangers or Celtic supporting players who would watch and support them in big games when we weren't playing?

Instead of banning huns and tims why not just have a strict social media ban for the players. That way they can do what they like (as players will have done previously) without our precious fans getting themselves all worked up about it.

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Who knows... in the days before social media who knows what players got up to in their free time. You really think back in the 70's, 80's, 90's we didn't have Rangers or Celtic supporting players who would watch and support them in big games when we weren't playing?

Instead of banning huns and tims why not just have a strict social media ban for the players. That way they can do what they like (as players will have done previously) without our precious fans getting themselves all worked up about it.

Nobody is getting worked up.

It’s a completely valid point and reaction, considering the trend of a number of players signed to us lately, as far as this is concerned.

It’s not just about social media, it’s basically about these players making declarations of how they have no real desire to play for us.

Say what you like about Mcinnes, but he is a prime example of how there can be exemptions and how a good professional will conduct themselves. 

Guy appreciated Aberdeen to the extent he actually chose us over the huns.