Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Ross McCrorie

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's hardly a hardship for McCrorie to stay at home and watch it on the TV. 

I don't think his brother needs his support to sit on his arse on the bench in any case. 

This. I mean it would be even worse if he was supporting one of their main players. But the reserve keeper, just an excuse to support the Huns.

It's a complete piss take.

For the sake of a short career can these cretins not at least retain an ounce of professionalism? 

Could you imagine a Man United player fucking off to Paris to support Liverpool in their end next week? Or a Celtic player going and supporting Rangers on Saturday. These cunts don't respect the club, and they don't respect the fans. It's little wonder we make fuck all progress against Celtic and the Huns, the players don't consider us as competing with each other. Even the latest useless manager does it. What chance have we got.

Get fucking rid.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, huncunts said:

This. I mean it would be even worse if he was supporting one of their main players. But the reserve keeper, just an excuse to support the Huns.

Well maybe so. But he played for the huns too. A shitload more than his brother has to date. A fair number of the players last night were his team-mates up until a couple of years back. So he has 2 reasons to be there. It was done in his own time, it wasn't interfering with any preparations for him playing for us as our season is complete (thank fuck) and he hasn't been plastered all over social media extolling his love for der Hun.

His penance lies in how shit he must feel as a sevco supporter that they lost. He'll also be acutely aware that 100% of the Aberdeen support (excluding Millertime and Fyvie) are overjoyed that they blew it. And will be even more overjoyed if they blow the SC on Saturday 

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Well maybe so. But he played for the huns too. A shitload more than his brother has to date. A fair number of the players last night were his team-mates up until a couple of years back. So he has 2 reasons to be there. It was done in his own time, it wasn't interfering with any preparations for him playing for us as our season is complete (thank fuck) and he hasn't been plastered all over social media extolling his love for der Hun.

His penance lies in how shit he must feel as a sevco supporter that they lost. He'll also be acutely aware that 100% of the Aberdeen support (excluding Millertime and Fyvie) are overjoyed that they blew it. And will be even more overjoyed if they blow the SC on Saturday 

Here's the thing though, he should be able to read the room and understand that this just brings shit to his own door, we've underperformed massively this season, could argue he's been nothing more than average and at the first chance he's away clutching at their coattails, it's just stupidity. 

Yeah he was a teammate with a few of them but not many as he was punted off on loan, aye his brother was in the squad but he had about as much chance of playing as you or I did, if you're going over keep a low profile, avoid pics with these scumbags and maybe sit in a corporate bit, don't be in mingling and celebrating with the rest of them.

8 minutes ago, minijc said:

Here's the thing though, he should be able to read the room and understand that this just brings shit to his own door, we've underperformed massively this season, could argue he's been nothing more than average and at the first chance he's away clutching at their coattails, it's just stupidity. 

Yeah he was a teammate with a few of them but not many as he was punted off on loan, aye his brother was in the squad but he had about as much chance of playing as you or I did, if you're going over keep a low profile, avoid pics with these scumbags and maybe sit in a corporate bit, don't be in mingling and celebrating with the rest of them.

Surely the complimentary tickets that hun players received would be for somewhere in or near to that reserved for corporate and that's where he'd be sat, likely next to the McCrorie parents? I've not seen any video of him in amongst the orc hordes 

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Surely the complimentary tickets that hun players received would be for somewhere in or near to that reserved for corporate and that's where he'd be sat, likely next to the McCrorie parents? I've not seen any video of him in amongst the orc hordes 

From the brief clip it looks like he's right in amongst them all.

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Apparently about a third of their end was a carve of corporate and friends and family. 

Not surprised they're pissed off 

5 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I heard a story about Dougie Bell, he apparently used to turn up at Love St with a Rangers scarf, when Fergie signed him, he told him that he was an Aberdeen employee and this kind of shite was not acceptable.

He realised that his players showing public support for an opposition team makes us look tinpot.

I can't recall any of the players in the 80s going to show support to rival teams in cup finals or European games.

Are you being serious?

How the hell would anyone know, there wasn't social media

Really, really silly thing to say