Ross McCrorie

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

I hardly ever drink now and I'd prefer it stayed in the town centre.

Have you ever tried getting off the bypass at Westhill at peak traffic times?

It's an absolute nightmare.

At least in the town,  there's loads of parking options, out there there's nothing..

I have, i work in Westhill and very rarely have any issue, especially since the lights went in on the roundabout. Each to their own though.

41 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Whether he was there solely supporting his brother or not, it really doesn't matter. Chances are if his brother wasn't in the Rangers squad he'd not have been there.

I don't have an issue with people being annoyed, its the people who have Rangers living rent free in their heads that are the issue. People claiming we should never sign players that have supported either of the old firm, or saying that McRorie should get sacked. Its fucking pathetic, especially as (i'm assuming) most of them are grown adults.

Frothing at the mouth again. 

Football fans will be football fans. McCrorie is a moron (and so are you) if he thinks that wouldn’t anger some people. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Frothing at the mouth again. 

Football fans will be football fans. McCrorie is a moron (and so are you) if he thinks that wouldn’t anger some people. 

Fair do’s ?? I understand and accept that those who let Rangers live rent free in their heads will be angry. Each to their own.

59 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

It’s getting a bit boring lads, discussed to death. Time to move on. 

It’ll be time to move on when that hun rodent is ran out of Aberdeen 

51 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I dislike Aberdeen and Rangers 

Sadly doesn’t appear to be much of a difference nowadays 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fair do’s ?? I understand and accept that those who let Rangers live rent free in their heads will be angry. Each to their own.

You seem to be obsessed with the trend of using ‘rent free’ as a put down. You are a sheep using a trend saying ‘rent free’ so much. It’s as shit as all the fkrs that jumped on the ‘bruh’ shite ?

You have allowed a shite ‘trendy’ put down to live ‘rent free’ in your head/vocabulary 

Have you no originality?

ye get me bruh?

I can definitely picture you as a mid 30’s (at least) slightly overweight, pot bellied skinny jeans wearing type ?

24 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You seem to be obsessed with the trend of using ‘rent free’ as a put down. You are a sheep using a trend saying ‘rent free’ so much. It’s as shit as all the fkrs that jumped on the ‘bruh’ shite ?

You have allowed a shite ‘trendy’ put down to live ‘rent free’ in your head/vocabulary 

Have you no originality?

ye get me bruh?

I can definitely picture you as a mid 30’s (at least) slightly overweight, pot bellied skinny jeans wearing type ?

Trust me I wouldn’t fit in the fattest of skinny jeans. And does the 76 in my username not give away my age?  

I’ve used rent free 3 times. If you think that’s an obsession then hey ho, odd but I respect that. 

I’ve been through the days of having an overwhelming hatred of all things hun. I’ve grown up and realised there’s more important things in life. Particularly since 2012 I pity them and laugh at them more than hate them as o can’t see it being long until liquidation number 2. I‘ll leave the frothing at the mouth hatred to the younger generation with nothing good going on in their lives.

Take care my fellow dons fan. 

5 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Trust me I wouldn’t fit in the fattest of skinny jeans. And does the 76 in my username not give away my age?  

I’ve used rent free 3 times. If you think that’s an obsession then hey ho, odd but I respect that. 

I’ve been through the days of having an overwhelming hatred of all things hun. I’ve grown up and realised there’s more important things in life. Particularly since 2012 I pity them and laugh at them more than hate them as o can’t see it being long until liquidation number 2. I‘ll leave the frothing at the mouth hatred to the younger generation with nothing good going on in their lives.

Actually did you actually think calling me (a dons fan) a sheep would be some sort of insult?

32 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I actually thought Zerouali was born in 76 tbh with you ? but I just checked & it was Jan 77 so I wasn’t far off tbf

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I find it baffling the amount of folk defending that shit. 

No wonder our club is headed into an apathetic, sanitised oblivion. 

I accept he'll continue to play for us but that cunt should never be club captain. 

Doesn't get it. 

It’s Friday tea time and you’re still getting worked up about this. ?

We knew he was a hun fan when he signed, he got a freebie ticket and went to the game. That’s what a supporter does. He didn’t miss any AFC training or games.

As much as I detest the huns, we have far bigger issues than this,

• Upvote 7
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

We knew he was a hun fan when he signed, he got a freebie ticket and went to the game. That’s what a supporter does. He didn’t miss any AFC training or games.

Jesus. 

What if he's there tomorrow supporting them? Despite us getting papped out the same competition without as much as a whimper? 

Give yourselves a shake. AFC shouldn't be like this. 

I accept he's a hun, I accept he's committed, but, there's lines that need drawn and precedents that need set. 

Next fucking captain? No chance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
49 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He’s meant to be a professional footballer for Aberdeen, not an active hun fan supporter. The two cannot coexist. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Jesus. 

What if he's there tomorrow supporting them? Despite us getting papped out the same competition without as much as a whimper? 

Give yourselves a shake. AFC shouldn't be like this. 

I accept he's a hun, I accept he's committed, but, there's lines that need drawn and precedents that need set. 

Next fucking captain? No chance. 

Bang on

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, huncunts said:

He’s meant to be a professional footballer for Aberdeen, not an active hun fan supporter. The two cannot coexist. 

A pretty basic and, I thought, obvious comment. 

You're a professional football player for a team, you therefore cannot actively support a rival team. 

It's fcking bizarre we've got folk defending it.