Ross McCrorie

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Does anyone think his brother would be in the stands singing Stand Free if we were in a cup final? 

I'm sure he'd be there supporting McCrorie. And would want us to win. 

The difference is....he isn't an Aberdeen fan. 

McCrorie IS a sevco supporter.

Do you think we should transfer list him?

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Rather we terminated his contract tbh, make a statement 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Jesus. 

What if he's there tomorrow supporting them? Despite us getting papped out the same competition without as much as a whimper? 

Give yourselves a shake. AFC shouldn't be like this. 

I accept he's a hun, I accept he's committed, but, there's lines that need drawn and precedents that need set. 

Next fucking captain? No chance. 

Just a thought.

Our most successful captain was born in Glasgow, grew up in Bridgeton and was a massive hun before signing for us. Bet as a young player he attended big matches at Ibrox and Hampden. Mock outrage on the Internet would have probably drove him out the club had it been a thing then.

Just now, Donmacca said:

Just a thought.

Our most successful captain was born in Glasgow, grew up in Bridgeton and was a massive hun before signing for us. Bet as a young player he attended big matches at Ibrox and Hampden. Mock outrage on the Internet would have probably drove him out the club had it been a thing then.

Was he fuck ?

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Scottish football is too small to have split loyalties in public. 

No I don't think we should transfer him. That would be mental. 

I think he should get his arse kicked though. 

But he won't.  The manager and the powers at be at Pittodrie don't get it.  And McCrorie is on record as describing the views of the support as 'noise' so he doesn't get it either. 

I think Goodwin will get it in the fullness of time though if he lasts. 

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

Rather we terminated his contract tbh, make a statement 

That would be a very expensive option.

Remember he he extended his contract a few months back. He's now with us till summer 2026

At £3k/wk (I suspect he's on a good bit more than this but let's take it as a figure for argument's sake) we'd have to cough up over £600k. And he's hardly likely to be of an inclination to negotiate a lower pay-off under the circumstances.

16 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Just a thought.

You're speculating.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

That would be a very expensive option.

Remember he he extended his contract a few months back. He's now with us till summer 2026

At £3k/wk (I suspect he's on a good bit more than this but let's take it as a figure for argument's sake) we'd have to cough up over £600k. And he's hardly likely to be of an inclination to negotiate a lower pay-off under the circumstances.

Chuck him in the youth team for 3-4 years then

20 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Just a thought.

I also don't think there is anything that would have drove him out of Aberdeen FC.

32 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Just a thought.

Miller played for his school and two boys clubs on weekends and signed for Aberdeen to get out of Glasgow.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, CCB III said:

I find it baffling the amount of folk defending that shit. 

No wonder our club is headed into an apathetic, sanitised oblivion. 

I accept he'll continue to play for us but that cunt should never be club captain. 

Doesn't get it. 

+1 ccb

He is publicly embarrassing the club and should be let go. It is massively disappointing that so many of the fans are happy to accept it. Seems like we’re quite happy to play second fiddle to the Huns now. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

+1 ccb

He is publicly embarrassing the club and should be let go. It is massively disappointing that so many of the fans are happy to accept it. Seems like we’re quite happy to play second fiddle to the Huns now. 

I dunno if it makes sense to be let go. Should certainly never captain us, though. 

Rotten. 

53 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Just a thought.

Again, nobody is saying anything about that. Do you think Willie Miller was watching rangers games whilst Aberdeen captain? Was he fuck. He despised them. Wanted to beat them. Can you imagine Willie Miller travelling to watch Rangers in a European final? 

Also, if you read Willies autobiography, he says he was never a hun, more so he was taken to Ibrox. 

He certainly isn't one now and hasn't been for about 50 years. 

You're clearly not reading what I'm saying. I have no issue he's a rangers fan, rangers family, used to play for them, that is what it is. 

What I'm saying is that as probable future captain he should be nowhere near that fucking fixture showing support. Absolutely nowhere near it. 

Can do what he likes in the comfort of his own home. But to go and publicly support them as a dons player? 

Get that right in the fucking bin. 

• Upvote 1

One of our best players this year 

yes let’s drive him out ,this is a new level of self harm for our club 

get a grip if he scored the winner for us against them or had a game saving tackle to stop them would you still want him out and abuse him at the end of the game 

Have we got a modicum of understanding the “winning concept “ 

some our support are the Scottish version of a “ redneck” no pun intended 

Folk are on the wind up. He's never going anywhere. 

Should be told what for by Goodwin though. A stern reminder of what's expected at this club and the opportunity to play for us shouldn't be treated like he plays for St Mirren/Killie or some other shite where they can sing the sash on match day or whatever. 

Its AFC min. 

Fuck everyone else. That has to be the mentality. It's diddy as fuck, regardless of familial circumstances, that our potential future captain is cheering on those fucking cunts in a final. 

Some of you need to remember football isn't work life, it's not day to day 9-5 rational thought. It's tribal, it's our identities, and it should mean a damn sight more to wear the famous red and white. 

Any apologists for this behaviour have lost their way, and like I said before, you're hurtling us towards a sanitised, Americanised, obsese family day out, soulless future. 

Thank you. 

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

One of our best players this year 

yes let’s drive him out ,this is a new level of self harm for our club 

get a grip if he scored the winner for us against them or had a game saving tackle to stop them would you still want him out and abuse him at the end of the game 

Have we got a modicum of understanding the “winning concept “ 

some our support are the Scottish version of a “ redneck” no pun intended 

Wow what an accolade! He’s fucking shite. Runs about a bit and second touch is a tackle, hardly a world beater 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, CCB III said:

I find it baffling the amount of folk defending that shit. 

No wonder our club is headed into an apathetic, sanitised oblivion. 

I accept he'll continue to play for us but that cunt should never be club captain. 

Doesn't get it. 

Don’t get this going to support his brother. How do you support some cunt who was never going to get on the pitch.

And agree he can no longer be seen as a candidate for captain

Guest milne_afc

Dons fans on Twitter, by and large, are massive tosspot losers. All the ex AbMad hierarchy* and the fat sluts who became attached during the McInnes era. Subservient, hun apologist wankers.

* apart from CaddyCarhandle

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Dons fans on Twitter, by and large, are massive tosspot losers. All the ex AbMad hierarchy* and the fat sluts who became attached during the McInnes era. Subservient, hun apologist wankers.

* apart from CaddyCarhandle

Carhandle a legend 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I doubt anyone would be able to find anything on public record regarding Willie Miller's declaration of support for any other team other than Aberdeen during his playing career. 

Yeah, because things weren't remotely as public or scrutinised 40 years ago as they are now 

Like I've already said days ago 

You're off your nut if you don't think the 70s and 80s players went to Glasgow teams games too

51 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, because things weren't remotely as public or scrutinised 40 years ago as they are now 

Like I've already said days ago 

You're off your nut if you don't think the 70s and 80s players went to Glasgow teams games too

Would never ever be allowed. 

edit; I'd also imagine there'd be fuck all desire for it considering they were competing with them every week