Ross McCrorie

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Folk are on the wind up. He's never going anywhere. 

Should be told what for by Goodwin though. A stern reminder of what's expected at this club and the opportunity to play for us shouldn't be treated like he plays for St Mirren/Killie or some other shite where they can sing the sash on match day or whatever. 

Its AFC min. 

Fuck everyone else. That has to be the mentality. It's diddy as fuck, regardless of familial circumstances, that our potential future captain is cheering on those fucking cunts in a final. 

Some of you need to remember football isn't work life, it's not day to day 9-5 rational thought. It's tribal, it's our identities, and it should mean a damn sight more to wear the famous red and white. 

Any apologists for this behaviour have lost their way, and like I said before, you're hurtling us towards a sanitised, Americanised, obsese family day out, soulless future. 

Thank you. 

Your 100% right but when Goodwin turns up at a Celtic game that Aberdeen ain’t playing against them with his kid are we going to sack him on the spot. 

From what I can see he had his photo taken with a guy in a Napoli top. He always gives 100% against them so can’t ask for anything else 

Get over it 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, thurso said:

Your 100% right but when Goodwin turns up at a Celtic game that Aberdeen ain’t playing against them with his kid are we going to sack him on the spot. 

From what I can see he had his photo taken with a guy in a Napoli top. He always gives 100% against them so can’t ask for anything else 

Get over it 

Aye we should sack the cunt for that.

McRorie was doing the bouncy in their end ffs

14 minutes ago, thurso said:

Get over it 

Goodwin should know that is no longer acceptable. 

Someone else can take his loon. 

Im not asking for RMC to be sold, as it'll never happen for that reason. My frustration is the apathy in the support treating it like it's some corporate faux pas rather than the blood, guts and tears of football. 

There's images of him in the stands singing songs. 

That's simply not on for a dons player. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye we should sack the cunt for that.

McRorie was doing the bouncy in their end ffs

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Goodwin should know that is no longer acceptable. 

Someone else can take his loon. 

Im not asking for RMC to be sold, as it'll never happen for that reason. My frustration is the apathy in the support treating it like it's some corporate faux pas rather than the blood, guts and tears of football. 

There's images of him in the stands singing songs. 

That's simply not on for a dons player. 

Is there images of him in the stands singing. Didn’t watch the game and not seen anything on line of that 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Is that where he was given tickets as his brother is t a good enough player to get decent seats. 

If you show me a video of him in a sevco top singing the sash the night he scores a winning own goal for sevco then I might over react.

Even show me a video of him celebrating sevco scoring their goal even 

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

Is that where he was given tickets as his brother is t a good enough player to get decent seats. 

If you show me a video of him in a sevco top singing the sash the night he scores a winning own goal for sevco then I might over react.

You just dinna get it

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Should be told what for by Goodwin though. A stern reminder of what's expected at this club and the opportunity to play for us shouldn't be treated like he plays for St Mirren/Killie or some other shite where they can sing the sash on match day or whatever. 

Its AFC min. 

Fuck everyone else. That has to be the mentality. It's diddy as fuck, regardless of familial circumstances, that our potential future captain is cheering on those fucking cunts in a final. 

Some of you need to remember football isn't work life, it's not day to day 9-5 rational thought. It's tribal, it's our identities, and it should mean a damn sight more to wear the famous red and white. 

Any apologists for this behaviour have lost their way, and like I said before, you're hurtling us towards a sanitised, Americanised, obsese family day out, soulless future. 

Thank you. 

Consi’s best ever post, imo 

8 minutes ago, thurso said:

Footage here of him getting involved, celebrating one of their pens etc. 

You can accept this diddy pish all you like but I certainly won't be. 

If that cunt is made captain after this nonsense there'll be plenty disgruntled fans.

We'd be as well calling ourselves 'St.Aberdeen' and downsizing to a 10,000 seater. 

Tinpot nonsense. You should be embarrassed you're condoning it. 

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You just dinna get it

Consi’s best ever post, imo 

Your 100% right I don’t get it. 

according to some on here we should never sight a hun. Well mccrorie has shown more commitment to Aberdeen by signing a contract extension than most of the so called Aberdeen fans in our team that try to get out at the first opportunity. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Footage here of him getting involved, celebrating one of their pens etc. 

You can accept this diddy pish all you like but I certainly won't be. 

If that cunt is made captain after this nonsense there'll be plenty disgruntled fans.

We'd be as well calling ourselves 'St.Aberdeen' and downsizing to a 10,000 seater. 

Tinpot nonsense. You should be embarrassed you're condoning it. 

I’ll take your word for that in the video only managed to watch 15 seconds of it between the English guys accent and the fans but ok 

18 minutes ago, thurso said:

Watch the video on YouTube. He’s singing, clapping etc. The debate has moved on from that. 

8 minutes ago, thurso said:

Your 100% right I don’t get it. 

according to some on here we should never sight a hun. Well mccrorie has shown more commitment to Aberdeen by signing a contract extension than most of the so called Aberdeen fans in our team that try to get out at the first opportunity. 

More commitment? 

You think he's playing for free like? 

Fuck me

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Watch the video on YouTube. He’s singing, clapping etc. The debate has moved on from that. 

Even if he stood and did fuck all, which would be difficult in that situation, if still be slating the cunt. 

He'll be captain as well. It'll be a Ricky Foster saga part II. 

I think fans can be ridiculous at times but this isn't one of them. Lines have to be drawn somewhere, like I've said a few times now, is Aberdeen FC, not St J, St Mirren, M'Well, Killie or whatever, you can't just be doing that shit and not expect some hostility.

Fuck RMC. Public enemy no.1. 

Also not having this "supporting his brother" pish. He's 3rd choice goalie, odds of him getting a single minute were slim to none. 

Fucking nonsense. 

Just now, CCB III said:

More commitment? 

You think he's playing for free like? 

Fuck me

Of course he’s not playing for free but if he wasn’t committed to Aberdeen he wouldn’t of signed a new contract extension 2 months ago could of wound it down and left on the cheap soon or free in a year or two. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Even if he stood and did fuck all, which would be difficult in that situation, if still be slating the cunt. 

He'll be captain as well. It'll be a Ricky Foster saga part II. 

I think fans can be ridiculous at times but this isn't one of them. Lines have to be drawn somewhere, like I've said a few times now, is Aberdeen FC, not St J, St Mirren, M'Well, Killie or whatever, you can't just be doing that shit and not expect some hostility.

Fuck RMC. Public enemy no.1. 

Also not having this "supporting his brother" pish. He's 3rd choice goalie, odds of him getting a single minute were slim to none. 

Fucking nonsense. 

No it won’t Ricky foster was crap 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

And RMC played CB in a side that kept 4 clean sheets in one season. 

Ye but was moved into midfield for the last third of those as was voted player of the year by the fans, so just wondering did you vote for him to 

Ricky foster also played for an aberdeen team that finished 9th on 41 points same as we had this season. So wasn’t that good. 

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

Ye but was moved into midfield for the last third of those as was voted player of the year by the fans, so just wondering did you vote for him to 

Ricky foster also played for an aberdeen team that finished 9th on 41 points same as we had this season. So wasn’t that good. 

I'm not saying foster was good for fuck sake ?

Simple question...@CCB lll

What If he stayed home in his own house on his own,feet up with a few beers and watched the game on the tv.

Sat there in full Hun Strip cheering them on and greetin his wee hun eyes oot when they lost.

Is there a difference to him doing it it public,just because you haven't  seen him doing it,does that make it OK,and he could stay and be our Captain?

He'd still be a Hun supporting cunt one way or the other.

Anyway get him to fuck.

8 hours ago, CCB III said:

Its AFC min. 

Thank you. 

All very well and good CCB but if I was the player, the first thing that I would bring up was Goodman sitting in the stands at Parkhead a few weeks ago with his son.

Goodwin should lead from the front.

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Simple question...@CCB lll

What If he stayed home in his own house on his own,feet up with a few beers and watched the game on the tv.

Sat there in full Hun Strip cheering them on and greetin his wee hun eyes oot when they lost.

Is there a difference to him doing it it public,just because you haven't  seen him doing it,does that make it OK,and he could stay and be our Captain?

He'd still be a Hun supporting cunt one way or the other.

Anyway get him to fuck.

Can’t believe you are even asking that question.

Are you aware of his conduct? He was actually in the stands behaving like a rabid hun fan. He would have been singing the sash and going along with all the sectarian bile that they churn out.

How anyone can think that is ok and claim he is commited to Aberdeen beggars belief.

It would be the same if he was a tim fan or dundee united fan or whatever. 

And just when you thought our club wasn’t a big enough joke with performances on the pitch, we have reached an all time low if nobody has the inclination to do anything about this.

People claiming players can do what they like in their spare time are wrong. They are very much in the public eye and are required to conduct themselves accordingly. 

Mcrorie out.

4 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

All very well and good CCB but if I was the player, the first thing that I would bring up was Goodman sitting in the stands at Parkhead a few weeks ago with his son.

Goodwin should lead from the front.

Not quite the same though is it?

We don’t know exactly the capacity Goodwin was there in as he appears to have at least the intelligence not to be dancing about celebrating shoving it down our throats.

24 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Can’t believe you are even asking that question.

Are you aware of his conduct? He was actually in the stands behaving like a rabid hun fan. He would have been singing the sash and going along with all the sectarian bile that they churn out.

How anyone can think that is ok and claim he is commited to Aberdeen beggars belief.

It would be the same if he was a tim fan or dundee united fan or whatever. 

And just when you thought our club wasn’t a big enough joke with performances on the pitch, we have reached an all time low if nobody has the inclination to do anything about this.

People claiming players can do what they like in their spare time are wrong. They are very much in the public eye and are required to conduct themselves accordingly. 

Mcrorie out.

It's just a simple question whether the cunt being a hun should be at the club,regardless  of his behaviour.

Read it properly.

And I agree,get him to fuck.