Ross McCrorie

2 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

He was allowed?

ffs lol

OK Jong-un, calm down

Would he have been there if he helped contribute to a modicum of success this season? Ie be in a cup final with Aberdeen. 

Guys a joker and that's is NOW the last I'll say on it. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Would he have been there if he helped contribute to a modicum of success this season? Ie be in a cup final with Aberdeen. 

Guys a joker and that's is NOW the last I'll say on it. 

I think you have made yer point, fair enough, I agree I don't want him as club captain, he's a limited footballer who doesn't have a position.

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Please be quiet you apathetic, spineless wet wipe.

You should have more strength of belief in our clubs identity.

You clearly have a soft spot for sevco.

No soft spot for sevco, just don’t get myself so worked up about a team with 1 major trophy to their name that it ruins my day, week, month. Clearly can’t say the same about you ??

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, CCB III said:

AFC captain doing the bouncy eh. 

Pacifist, sterile aresholes like you only further drive the apathy home. 

Football isn't the corporate world, the rational take on this is the wrong take. 

Fuck off. 

Didn’t realise he was already Aberdeen captain, when did that happen?

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I'm just a pragmatist

As a sevco supporter, ex-hun player with plenty of the side his ex-team-mates and with a brother on the sevco bench ( third choice maybe but I have a suspicion if McGregor had been injured in extra time it might have been McCrorie that got the nod to replace him if penalties were looming) he was never going to be anywhere else other than in that stadium. 

There must be some within AFC who will have seen this thread and the vitriol that the situation has caused amongst our support. It will surely filter down to Goodwin and Cormack sooner rather than later. The player himself, if he doesn't know already, will need to be spoken to about it.

But I just can't see the club bombing him out. As I've said yesterday, it would cost us at least £600k to pay up his contract, likely a good bit more. There might be a case for transfer listing him as it seems he has burnt his bridges with a fair old section of our support. It would be in no ones interest to have him being booed week in week out. But I still don't think this will happen. At least not initially. But if he does get pelters every week he might well ask to be transfer listed in the January window. 

With the club actively looking to bring in Lewis' replacement, the captaincy is certainly up for grabs. McCrorie was the obvious candidate for the job (assuming Ferguson gets sold) but for sure that should never be an option now, even if he stays until his contract ends.

My main gripe with McCrorie is that I just don’t think he’s a good enough player. He’s a ‘can do a job’ in 2 or 3 positions type but I don’t think he ever excels, two seasons now and other than a decent first couple of months in midfield he’s been average at best. Not anywhere near captain material for me.

15 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

To hope to see the feast of the huns losing agonisingly.

Someone protests too much…

”I hate the huns, I hate the huns, I hate the huns”

”cool, so what you doing with your Saturday afternoon?”

”watching the mighty Rangers on TV, erm only because I want to see them get beat honest”

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

”watching the mighty Rangers on TV, erm only because I want to see them get beat honest”

Dearie me, it's the cup final min.

Nearly every football fan in the country watches it.

15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm currently watching the womens CL final. 

I watch a lot of football most weekends. 

If you're saying you only watch Aberdeen then that's fine. If you're saying you refuse to watch rangers cause you don't like them that's childish. 

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I don’t like the tims, hibs or hearts either.

But Aberdeen i love you.

Altogether now.,………

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

If you're saying you only watch Aberdeen then that's fine. If you're saying you refuse to watch rangers cause you don't like them that's childish. 

It's human nature to avoid things you dislike, though. 

For instance, I'm certain I'd dislike hammering nails into my cock, so I avoid doing that thing. 

For the same reason, I generally avoid watching Sevco, and they're called Sevco... no Aberdeen fan should be normalising what happened by calling them Rangers... I generally avoid watching Sevco because I fucking despise them.  I would sooner hammer nails through my cock than watch Sevco in a non-Dons game.

Exceptions are made for European games where I'm always rooting for the other side. 

• Upvote 4
10 hours ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

The thing i find funny in all this Mcrorrie bollocks is the hatred to everything sevco, it drives so many of our fans. Most of the huns i know couldn't give a single fuck about Aberdeen, they see us the same as Falkirk or some other pish club.

Most of our fans spend more energy hating sevco than loving Aberdeen. Pretty fucking sad wasting time on something so pointless. Nothing any of you say or do will change a thing.

Exactly

It's not a rivalry

They moved on 30 years ago, its what makes it so embarrassing for folk on here

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I’ve not watched a cup final that doesn’t involve Aberdeen since I was a child. If we’re out of the cup then it’s of no interest to me. I’ll watch another Scottish game if it’s result has any bearing on Aberdeen.