Ross McCrorie

59 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's human nature to avoid things you dislike, though. 

For instance, I'm certain I'd dislike hammering nails into my cock, so I avoid doing that thing. 

For the same reason, I generally avoid watching Sevco, and they're called Sevco... no Aberdeen fan should be normalising what happened by calling them Rangers... I generally avoid watching Sevco because I fucking despise them.  I would sooner hammer nails through my cock than watch Sevco in a non-Dons game.

Exceptions are made for European games where I'm always rooting for the other side. 

Meh. 

I like to watch games and see what the deal is, who's good, how teams play etc etc. 

Naturally I always hope they lose, as with Celtic. 

I just like watching football. 

1 hour ago, torry_battery_ram said:

I'm a football fan but was never giving that two clubs the time of day so was watching the grand prix qualifying and the golf instead. 

Just a shame there had to be a winner at Hampdung today.

"Hampdung" 

Fucking hell min. Stick to the motor cars. 

48 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I’ve not watched a cup final that doesn’t involve Aberdeen since I was a child. If we’re out of the cup then it’s of no interest to me. I’ll watch another Scottish game if it’s result has any bearing on Aberdeen.

I assume you were born in 76 based on your username? So you've watched what, 7 cup finals in Scotland out of the last 50-55? Come on now

37 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I assume you were born in 76 based on your username? So you've watched what, 7 cup finals in Scotland out of the last 50-55? Come on now

No, as a child I used to watch them all. Since 1990 I’ve watched 3. Watching the likes of Rangers v Hearts, Celtic v Motherwell or Dundee United v Ross County simply don’t interest me in the slightest.

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

No, as a child I used to watch them all. Since 1990 I’ve watched 3. Watching the likes of Rangers v Hearts, Celtic v Motherwell or Dundee United v Ross County simply don’t interest me in the slightest.

Good memory considering you lost interest in those competitions when the Dons were papped oot ?

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

F1. Fucking hell. Big Lewis Hamilton fan, yeah? 

Nope Max Verstappen.

Also watch other motor racing and other sports because surprisingly there is more to life than Scottish football.

So forgive me if I don't care to watch 2 union Jack waving supporters singing hello, hello in a Cup Final that doesn't involve my team.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Nope Max Verstappen.

Good lad. I don't watch it but I understand he hates Hamilton, so he's a good cunt in my book. 

Also watch  other sports because surprisingly there is more to life than Scottish football.

Same. 

So forgive me if I don't care to watch 2 union Jack waving supporters singing hello, hello in a Cup Final that doesn't involve my team.

Forgiven. It's the fuxking cup final though. Mon. 

56 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I assume you've not included the league cup and you're just talking about Scottish Cup. That's where my 7 is 50-56 came from, both cups since around 94.

I find this hard to believe. 

Do other leagues interest you or do you solely watch Aberdeen?

14 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I assume you've not included the league cup and you're just talking about Scottish Cup. That's where my 7 is 50-56 came from, both cups since around 94.

I find this hard to believe. 

Do other leagues interest you or do you solely watch Aberdeen?

Sorry, thought we were just speaking about the Scottish Cup. Obviously have seen the dons in League Cup finals too (5 times).

Do watch other football, will flick back and forth between the F1 and the last day of the EPL tomorrow. Used to love Spanish football (lived near Barcelona with my parents as a teenager and couldn’t help but follow them), not really watched it since Sky lost the rights. Used to love Football Italia on C4 back in the 90’s. Watch Scotland and major international tournaments. Just not interested in watching Scottish games that don’t involve Aberdeen.

Well I'll go sulk then as I'm one of the weirdos who didn't watch the final. I watch Aberdeen but anyone else is highlights only once I know who won and/or what happened that I might find amusing. I do check latest score of live games though and if for example huns were losing 3-0 today I'd have switched on for a laugh. As for watching them winning anything?.....not a hope.

• Upvote 1

I dont think this cunt can be trusted to perform against the Huns if he is jetting off all over the place supporting them, surely thats a conflict of interest. Regardless, at the very least he should be nowhere near the armband and if there is any interest in him at all he should be punted. There are zombies everywhere, thats unavoidable but to openly show support for them is unacceptable and downright unprofessional. Chase the cunt. 

• Haha 1