Ross McCrorie

26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

What happened with this joker then? Did he have to apologise to the club or anything for what he did? 

No chance

He must know that going to Seville would sicken our support and he won't have been naive enough to not realise that it would come to light at some point. As it happened, it came to light pdq. However in terms of having to apologise to the club, in pure employment law terms he's done nothing wrong. He went in his own time when our season was over. 

9 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

No chance

He must know that going to Seville would sicken our support and he won't have been naive enough to not realise that it would come to light at some point. As it happened, it came to light pdq. However in terms of having to apologise to the club, in pure employment law terms he's done nothing wrong. He went in his own time when our season was over. 

But what does he earn, TC? 

16 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

No chance

In employment law terms, he could be shown to be showing a major conflict of interest. 

Depends what’s in the terms of his contract and what he’s agreed to.

It will be pish though. 

20 hours ago, Poodler said:

What happened with this joker then? Did he have to apologise to the club or anything for what he did? 

Shut the fuck up ya daft cunt. 

McCrorie is a Dons player and has been brilliant so far this season if your insecurity can't get over Dons players supporting other clubs I suggest you don't dig too far into our current squad.

I'll prepare for the usual response. Let the hatred commence.

???????

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Shut the fuck up ya daft cunt. 

McCrorie is a Dons player and has been brilliant so far this season if your insecurity can't get over Dons players supporting other clubs I suggest you don't dig too far into our current squad.

I'll prepare for the usual response. Let the hatred commence.

???????

We all love to hate the huns... but for some people that hatred is stronger than the love for their own club.

• Upvote 1

It’s quite straight forward - if you are a professional footballer you shouldn’t be publicly cheering on a rival club. In particular, it shouldn’t need an explanation that it is totally unacceptable for an Aberdeen player to be attending a Rangers game and openly supporting the club, even on his holidays!

The only justification would represent acceptance of our status as a diddy club who are not to be taken seriously. However, I do appreciate that there are fans who are happy to settle for this and don’t really care otherwise. My feeling however, is that we should aspire to take on and challenge Rangers and win trophies. The club also attempt to project themselves similarly. One of the mantras we continually hear about is our ambition to become a UEFA top 100 club. Certainly I pay my subscription based on the understanding that my support will help fund the footballing operation and our broader goal to reach top100 status. That’s the dream I was sold anyway!

Everton, by way of example, are a pretty run-of-the-mill top 100 club. What would Everton have done if Anthony Gordon, one of their top young talents, had been pictured/videod indulging in the festivities in Paris (that’s a rhetorical question)?

Successful teams and organisations are built on standards and culture. I’m harking back to the 80’s again, but it was a period where we were successful. This success wasn’t just built upon some good tactics and shrewd transfer dealings -  it was underpinned by many other elements.  Fergie would have immediately removed any player pictured supporting the Huns at a cup final. Club needs to decide what we are… if we’re an aspiring top100 club, then let’s get the basics sorted and start behaving like one. If we’re happy being a diddy club, then cut out the sales pitch.

There are some who understand the point I’m trying to make… and there are some who think it’s okay for your McCrories and Ferguson’s to carry on in public like that, as long as they charge about on a Saturday.  I can’t really change peoples opinions on that, but if that’s where we’re setting our standards as a club, they shouldn’t be surprised if that’s reflected on the pitch. If you look at Aberdeen teams past and present, that’s generally the way it works out too!  Personally, I want better for AFC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
10 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

It’s quite straight forward - if you are a professional footballer you shouldn’t be publicly cheering on a rival club. In particular, it shouldn’t need an explanation that it is totally unacceptable for an Aberdeen player to be attending a Rangers game and openly supporting the club, even on his holidays!

The only justification would represent acceptance of our status as a diddy club who are not to be taken seriously. However, I do appreciate that there are fans who are happy to settle for this and don’t really care otherwise. My feeling however, is that we should aspire to take on and challenge Rangers and win trophies. The club also attempt to project themselves similarly. One of the mantras we continually hear about is our ambition to become a UEFA top 100 club. Certainly I pay my subscription based on the understanding that my support will help fund the footballing operation and our broader goal to reach top100 status. That’s the dream I was sold anyway!

Everton, by way of example, are a pretty run-of-the-mill top 100 club. What would Everton have done if Anthony Gordon, one of their top young talents, had been pictured/videod indulging in the festivities in Paris (that’s a rhetorical question)?

Successful teams and organisations are built on standards and culture. I’m harking back to the 80’s again, but it was a period where we were successful. This success wasn’t just built upon some good tactics and shrewd transfer dealings -  it was underpinned by many other elements.  Fergie would have immediately removed any player pictured supporting the Huns at a cup final. Club needs to decide what we are… if we’re an aspiring top100 club, then let’s get the basics sorted and start behaving like one. If we’re happy being a diddy club, then cut out the sales pitch.

There are some who understand the point I’m trying to make… and there are some who think it’s okay for your McCrories and Ferguson’s to carry on in public like that, as long as they charge about on a Saturday.  I can’t really change peoples opinions on that, but if that’s where we’re setting our standards as a club, they shouldn’t be surprised if that’s reflected on the pitch. If you look at Aberdeen teams past and present, that’s generally the way it works out too!  Personally, I want better for AFC.

He wasn't. They're dead

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

McCrorie stated: “Michael Beale is a really good coach, probably one of the best I’ve had in the game. I wish him all the best but hopefully we come out on top on Tuesday. He just simplifies everything and his man-management in the way his training and tactics are.

“He covered a lot of small details which I hadn’t really had before. He didn’t just improve me, he improved a whole load of boys. “Obviously, Rangers went unbeaten that season and I hope he does well.”

Get this cunt to fuck.