Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee United

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Drawing with Motherwell and Dundee united is about our level at the moment. The quality is poor and can’t really improve until summer. 

Barron had some good moments. He will inevitably have a poor run of form eventually and be chastised heavily. Its the afc chat way 

Much like Ramsay. Quality player, goes off the boil, suddenly he's 'shite'.

I hope to fuck Goodwin knows what he's doing when it comes to first team requirements, and I hope to fuck he gets the backing he needs, because the team left behind by the last two seasons of McInnes, plus the 11 disastrous months of Glass is near enough as bad as we've had. 

16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think we did. Created two or three good chances.

They created fuck all. Lewis had fuck all to do. 

Ramsay, Considine, Hayes, McCrorie, Brown, Watkins. That’s 6. 
Would they not all play? 
I’d say definitely 5. 
Is that not enough? 

...Devlin. 

?

24 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Had more than enough chances to win it though.  Going to be tough on Wednesday unless we get a few back. 

Goodwin said post match that Hayes and Ramsay should be back for the Fartz game (along with Brown hopefully), with McCrorie end of the week.
All to do with Covid  isolation timescales you’d assume.

That league, WTF.

Would have been 4th rather than 9th had we managed to get a winner.

We certainly made enough chances to do so.

Definitely better today without 8,900 go nowhere passes between the back line.

We had to get more direct at some point.

Strange the fear for the next 2 games v huns.

Still undefeated in 4 games v huns this season.

Possibly been fair to have won all 4.

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Goodwin said post match that Hayes and Ramsay should be back for the Fartz game (along with Brown hopefully), with McCrorie end of the week.
All to do with Covid  isolation timescales you’d assume.

Are the first team and unders squads still being kept apart? 

Was a bit weird only naming 5 subs otherwise 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Are the first team and unders squads still being kept apart? 

Was a bit weird only naming 5 subs otherwise 

Surely that shit ends on Monday 28th?

I’ve stopped listening to COVID updates but is there not an end to more restrictions on the 28th?

Then again today’s team shows we’re just as susceptible to it as we always were. 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve stopped listening to COVID updates but is there not an end to more restrictions on the 28th?

Then again today’s team shows we’re just as susceptible to it as we always were. 

Would have been a good chance for some of the kids to get a taste of a match day at Pittodrie from the bench. 

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Is that not the ridiculous vaccine passport scheme? Not sure when isolation changes but i'd imagine as long as they are still testing then isolation will continue. But i'm with you. I stopped listening to updates weeks ago as let's be honest they make it up as they go. And the spaniel Jason Leitch has thankfully fucked off from our tv screens. 

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Is that not the ridiculous vaccine passport scheme? Not sure when isolation changes but i'd imagine as long as they are still testing then isolation will continue. But i'm with you. I stopped listening to updates weeks ago as let's be honest they make it up as they go. And the spaniel Jason Leitch has thankfully fucked off from our tv screens. 

Yeah but thought the new ‘rule’ was close contacts only ‘advisory’ to self isolate