Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee United

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No, Goodwin has a job to do and would expect to be judged accordingly. Even on the remaining games of this season. 

Interesting though that folks were saying last season that Glass couldn't be judged on the remaining games of that season as it was McInnes ' team.

Now folk want Goodwin blamed if he doesn't get top half. 

Can't have it both ways folks. 

I never said glass couldn’t be judged but it’s not the same when glass took over top 6 was guaranteed and top 4 was pretty much guaranteed 

2 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I will drop some hints

Bates

Gallagher 

Ojo

Devlin

McLennan 

Kennedy 

Campbell

There's 7 that need to be shipped out end of the season.

7 no hopes that bring nothing to the squad intact their a total hindrance

We are Never going to compete and win games with these failures hanging around the club and taking wages for contributing fuck all

How can you watch the game today and say Kennedy is a “no hope”? 

Im not a huge fan but he was decent today. 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What are you trying to get at min?  You're all over the place. 

Goodwin is in charge so he is responsible for results. Full stop. 

But Glass has left him a complete shitshow of a situation to deal with. 

Well we are unbeaten this season against hearts and the rangers with 6 points which should really of been 10.
Do you think Goodwin will do as good against them or will we be in 10th place by this time next week 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Well we are unbeaten this season against hearts and the rangers with 6 points which should really of been 10.
Do you think Goodwin will do as good against them or will we be in 10th place by this time next week 

I've no idea min. 

But you've got a clear agenda. 

You can't praise Glass for one week in October and ignore the rest. 

Goodwin is having to work with the total mess that Glass left behind him. I'll settle for him just ensuring our safety and then see what he does in summer.....presumably Gnasher will back him heavily but even then we are still hamstrung with a lot of Glass' duds for a further 12 months so my expectations for next season arent that high either beyond making the top 6

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Goodwin is having to work with the total mess that Glass left behind him. I'll settle for him just ensuring our safety and then see what he does in summer.....presumably Gnasher will back him heavily but even then we are still hamstrung with a lot of Glass' duds for a further 12 months so my expectations for next season arent that high either beyond making the top 6

I still think he will get decent results from the squad but we were missing so many players today, yet still were the better side. We should be encouraged. 

I also agree we need better recruitment though. 

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

Drawing with Motherwell and Dundee united is about our level at the moment. The quality is poor and can’t really improve until summer. 

Barron had some good moments. He will inevitably have a poor run of form eventually and be chastised heavily. Its the afc chat way 

This is an absolute certainty.

24 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I call them The Rangers just to wind up my Hun mates, they f**king hate it. They got called The Rangers officially after starting up as a new club didn't they?

Aye, I do the same in Ayrshire, they fucking hate it as well here, pricks, a wouldnt dare say it on here though. Always say to them what you calling yourselves when your broke again, the the rangers. They don’t like that

14 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I will drop some hints

Bates

Gallagher 

Ojo

Devlin

McLennan 

Kennedy 

Campbell

There's 7 that need to be shipped out end of the season.

7 no hopes that bring nothing to the squad intact their a total hindrance

We are Never going to compete and win games with these failures hanging around the club and taking wages for contributing fuck all

Funny that Goodwin picked out Bates and Gallagher for praise Today and I get the feeling he likes Kennedy also. Devlin has to be gone as I have no idea why he is still on the books. JET should be paid off also as he is absolutely useless and I cannot see Mclennan or Campbell moving on either

14 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

No, Goodwin has a job to do and would expect to be judged accordingly. Even on the remaining games of this season. 

Interesting though that folks were saying last season that Glass couldn't be judged on the remaining games of that season as it was McInnes ' team.

Now folk want Goodwin blamed if he doesn't get top half. 

Can't have it both ways folks. 

No way can anyone blame Goodwin if we don't make top 6...

He has inherited an absolute bag of shit at the back that will take personnel change and a lot of work on the training ground. I don't think we'll get it purewly due to how bad our defence is. Same mistakes every week, Bates tugs his shirt when he's going away from goal and heading towards the byline. Montgomery is disgusting. Hopefully he's out for the season and he goes back to Celtic, File Mclennan alongside Montgomery. Never want to see him play for us again,

Gooddraw is only trying to keep players onside until the summer so he can then do the best he can with the limited funds he will receive from Cormack. Whether he moves on enough players to get himself more funds to use is anyone’s guess….and it will give us an indication of where we will go with Gooddraw by what types he actually recruits. I personally don’t think he will last a year at the club….Cormack will soon get fed up again after the summer transfer window is over.

5 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

The Rangers you say..

You a fuckin Hun?

That’s there name since they got formed in 2012 they couldn’t be called “rangers” as that’s what the previous team was called. 

The fans I know hate being called the rangers more than hun/sevco as it reminds them the old team died and a new one formed and they are supporting a club that’s only 10 years old with no history 

So quite frankly you can fuck of asking if I’m a hun ?

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, thurso said:

That’s there name since they got formed in 2012 they couldn’t be called “rangers” as that’s what the previous team was called. 

The fans I know hate being called the rangers more than hun/sevco as it reminds them the old team died and a new one formed and they are supporting a club that’s only 10 years old with no history 

So quite frankly you can fuck of asking if I’m a hun ?

Montgomery was so bad yesterday that the crowd actually started feeling sorry for him.

Likes to let the ball bounce every time before dealing with it.   Bates guilty of that a lot as well. 

United should have spent more time attacking that side as those two were all over the shop. 

4 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

What a load of nonsense 

On what basis?

He's inherited a bag of shit from Glass. He's had less than two weeks to try and fix the unfixable due to the ability of some of that squad(namely the backline). I hope we can pull it out the bag but i can't see it. We need a big clear out this summer to get rid of the deadwood. Then  see what happens next season, i've written this one off already

• Like 1