Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

That was the worst performance I have seen in a long time. Being bossed by hearts is 100% embarrassing. No idea what kind/style of football we are trying to play with that. 

Glass had problems but at least I could see a style, an idea, kind of a pattern of play. This is just a fucking mess. 

Alarm bells were ringing for me when Goodwin spoke of having athletic guys and wanting his defenders to just defend (hoof it). Standard backward thinking which will get us no where. 

The teams behind the old firm need to change and I had a slight hope with what glass was trying to do that a change may have been coming for us, but what I just witnessed tonight was scottish football at its worst. backward and still stuck in the 80 and 90s. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Postman Pats Cat said:

That was the worst performance I have seen in a long time. Being bossed by hearts is 100% embarrassing. No idea what kind/style of football we are trying to play with that. 

Glass had problems but at least I could see a style, an idea, kind of a pattern of play. This is just a fucking mess. 

Alarm bells were ringing for me when Goodwin spoke of having athletic guys and wanting his defenders to just defend (hoof it). Standard backward thinking which will get us no where. 

The teams behind the old firm need to change and I had a slight hope with what glass was trying to do that a change may have been coming for us, but what I just witnessed tonight was scottish football at its worst. backward and still stuck in the 80 and 90s. 

Whilst I agree with a few things you said, we won in the 80’s.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Postman Pats Cat said:

Agree that was garbage tonight, as bad as anything I’ve witnessed over the years however “stuck in the 80’s and 90’s”? We fucking wish! ?