Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Goodwin was VERY silly to tell us this was an easy, quick fix. 

It's when you watch a compilation of the goals we've lost this season that it becomes apparent just how bad our back line is. 

Interesting video, like the look of St Mirren in those goals.

The saddest thing for me was the inability to manage hearts 

neilson even told us how his team was going to play against us 

they will be right on them from the start 

now was that just a collective lack of fight or a failure to recognise what was happening , how many times was the ball passed to someone who was either surrounded by the opposition or immediately afterwards 

what happened to mix it up play an odd long ball , if three which was prevalent were going for the man then surely SURELY  others are in the clear 

disappointment hardly covers it 

Defence is ok - needs a leader in there, none of the defence are bad players - they just need organising 

Its like when derek whyte came in - you wondered why not the best defender at the club but that calming experience and leadership in the backline made all the difference

Our defence at times has an average ages of 22, 23? I have haemorrhoids older we need an older head in there to lead then 

Hearts looked like a side sitting 11 points clear in 3rd place whilst we looked very much like a side struggling with confidence and deserving of being 10th. We got what we deserved from the game. 

We really need a win ASAP to just stop the rot, give us a bit of breathing room and put some confidence back into the side. I doubt we'll see that happen against Rangers, however those are the games we tend to play better in...so who knows. We'll scrape a draw at best though. 

Roll on Summer. Goodwins going to be a very busy man. 

10 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Defence is ok - needs a leader in there, none of the defence are bad players - they just need organising 

Its like when derek whyte came in - you wondered why not the best defender at the club but that calming experience and leadership in the backline made all the difference

Our defence at times has an average ages of 22, 23? I have haemorrhoids older we need an older head in there to lead then 

Russell Anderson was the same. Managed to make Considine and Diamond look like players alongside him by leading them through games. 

7 hours ago, Bamber said:

The defence is ok? You for real? The defence is a total shambles. The average age of the defence on Wednesday was nearer 30.

Thought Derek whyte was shite as well. 

7 hours ago, Bamber said:

Joe Lewis should be organising the defenders in front of him - he's about 50 years old and the club captain. He's useless. 

Declan Gallagher is in his 30s, captained his previous club and is meant to be an international defender. He's useless.

David Bates is in his mid 20s, has played for Scotland, has loads of games under his belt at a decent level. He's useless.