36 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I know you're fishing, however.

Giving 50/50s is all well and good but when it comes to giving a decision in key areas like the foul in the build up to the goal on Saturday or the 'penalty' awarded against us in the 2-2 game, plus many more I've probably forgotten. He's more than happy to give the decision to the huns favour.

Beaton is never good. 

Is the correct & obvious answer to those with functioning eyes. 

John Beaton is a known hun. 
Fat, cheating cunt. Despise him more than any other referee. And that’s a high bar 

Found it ironic he was the one on Sky talking them through the VAR training. I wouldn’t trust that hun fuck if he was the VAR man in a game involving the scum. 

10 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Mackenzie again left his side wide open, and not for the first time since he went on.

Aye, not a big fan to be honest. Lacks concentration & very limited going forward which full backs can’t be these days. 

Might be worth thinking about buying a new left back & loaning him out to a Championship team next season. 
See if he kicks on with regular games at a decent standard in Scottish terms. 

30 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, not a big fan to be honest. Lacks concentration & very limited going forward which full backs can’t be these days. 

Might be worth thinking about buying a new left back & loaning him out to a Championship team next season. 

He always reminds me of one of the figures in this game from the 80s.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294843683522

He's so rigid in his movement and the second he gets the ball he's rarely looking up and forwards he's looking for a sideways pass or plays it backwards. 

File under McLennan as not good enough.

53 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

According to a few Forfar fans I know he didn't stand out at all when on loan there a couple of years ago.

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye and ended up on the other side where McKenzie had left his man. 

Ojo's tackle was weak but we left a man free at the back post as well. 

I don't quite follow your logic?

The ball didn't go in at the back post. The goal came down our right, it has nowt to do with Mackenzie???

55 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

He's so rigid in his movement and the second he gets the ball he's rarely looking up and forwards he's looking for a sideways pass or plays it backwards. 

Don’t remember that game. 
Super Striker & Subbuteo I remember. 

1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Hours of fun with that game maybe it’s why I only ran in straight lines myself ?

There wasn't too much to referee Yesterday but still Brother Beaton managed to give Huns everything he could including not giving the clear foul would before the goal. I thought Gallaghers Yellow card was mental as well  Harvey was fouling him and then started rolling about and got Gallagher booked. I laughed at Polvara chasing after Brother Beaton after a blatant hand ball wasn't given and thought you better get used to that Dante and don't waste your time chasing him

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Total Action Football maybe? 

Should make one called Glassball and sell it in the club shop. 

Sliders only extend to the halfway line so home team has 9 central midfielders passing to each other in their own half. 

As soon as they lose it the opposing striker just knocks it into the net.

Home goalie has holes in his hands and two left feet. 

$19.99. Batteries run out after two transfer windows.