Aberdeen 3 - 1 Hibernian

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

I think we’ll win as well. 2 weeks working under the new manager will work wonders.

Crazy how much slack Maloney is getting from the west coast media. Hibs are utter horseshit.

To be fair, Hibs have been without 10 players, although typically a good few of them are due back against us.

I’m thinking it’ll be 0-0

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie.     
         Barron.               Ferguson.     
Besuijen.       Ramirez.          Watkins(?) 

Assuming we don't have an outbreak of bubonic plague in the squad or a stray Russian missile misses it's target by around 1200 miles and wipes out Cormack Park, I'm actually fairly confident about this one. 

Goodwin seems to be getting a tune out of the defence as he promised he would. Would be nice to see them manage to keep the first clean sheet of Goodwin's brief reign

2-0 

2 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I haven't seen a lot of Hibs recently but by all accounts they've tightened up defensively while offering little up front. 

Hard to see anything other than a 0-0 or 1-0 for somebody. Obviously losing the first (only) goal could well be fatal in this one. 

Aye they've drawn their last 3 league matches 0-0.  In fact they've only scored in two of the ten league matches they've played in 2022.  That coupled with our inability to keep a clean sheet means something has to give.

I'm feeling strangely optimistic for this match - hopefully the 2 week break will help.

2-0

• Like 1

Been saying for about 2 months our season is going to kick on.... Getting sick of saying it now. 0-0 and season over after this game. Think this is a big game for Goodwin hes had 2 weeks to work with the group, regardless of team at disposal we need to see at very least a good performance.

4 hours ago, slippers said:

Been saying for about 2 months our season is going to kick on.... Getting sick of saying it now. 0-0 and season over after this game. Think this is a big game for Goodwin hes had 2 weeks to work with the group, regardless of team at disposal we need to see at very least a good performance.

I think we will have a fit team next week and that'll be reflected in a much improved performance.