Aberdeen 3 - 1 Hibernian

6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We need a Livi, County & Well loss & St’s/Utd draw & of course win for us. 

first two results are probably the most likely of the five. Though Hearts have a lot of injuries & are also in a good position to fk over the likes of Hibs & gift Livi a wee win

Looking at the fixture list I think it's best if United win the next 2 games they have, Motherwell win the 2 v St mirren and livi and hearts win all 3. Along with us winning it would wipe St mirren, hibs, livi and County out and allow us to take our place in top half with united/well.

united have st mirren, hibs, dundee 

Motherwell have St mirren livi and St Johnstone

Hearts have Livingston Ross County hibs.

Then obviously we have hibs County dundee. 

On 3/6/2022 at 11:47 PM, alscotoz said:

We won't win but we might get a draw. Two clubs punching below their weight.

Hibs finished 3rd last season and are currently 4th, they're not punching below their weight in that respect. Though in saying that the difference between 4th and 10th right now is just 5 points. Outside the top two just various levels of shite to the bottom. Though I suppose right now Hearts might have an argument against that. But they will be drawn into it too. If not this season then another.

1 minute ago, Lan_Lad said:

Hibs finished 3rd last season and are currently 4th, they're not punching below their weight in that respect. Though in saying that the difference between 4th and 10th right now is just 5 points. Outside the top two just various levels of shite to the bottom. Though I suppose right now Hearts might have an argument against that. But they will be drawn into it too. If not this season then another.

Was talking this season. Should be a decent gap between us, Hibs and the rest?

2 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Was talking this season. Should be a decent gap between us, Hibs and the rest?

I suppose if there were a solid pecking order there should be, but in this day and age there isn't one outside the top. There is relatively so little money it's created probably as close to an equality as the league has ever had.

13 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

I suppose if there were a solid pecking order there should be, but in this day and age there isn't one outside the top. There is relatively so little money it's created probably as close to an equality as the league has ever had.

Our budget is still far bigger than all but the arse cheeks, Hibs & Hearts. There is no close to equality really but the table doesn’t really reflect that much. There is equality with the arse cheeks, then an equality with us/hibs & hearts then an equality with all the rest. 

Essentially 3 different groups. 
we are the only side in league performing way below budget/expectations. Rest are pretty much on par with budgetary expectations with maybe a couple of the lesser ones performing above. 

we are easily the worst club this season in the league thanks to Cormack/Glass. Cormack has a lot to make up for in Summer by supporting Goodwin like he did his wee experiment puppet Glass. 

Hopefully no Similar trends appearing again where average managers were well backed by chairman then they underperformed & the incoming managers suffered for their predecessors shiteness & board weren’t as willing/able to back them.

Cormack MUST back Goodwin financially in summer

On 13 March 2022 at 6:15 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

Our budget is still far bigger than all but the arse cheeks, Hibs & Hearts. There is no close to equality really but the table doesn’t really reflect that much. There is equality with the arse cheeks, then an equality with us/hibs & hearts then an equality with all the rest. 

Essentially 3 different groups. 
we are the only side in league performing way below budget/expectations. Rest are pretty much on par with budgetary expectations with maybe a couple of the lesser ones performing above. 

we are easily the worst club this season in the league thanks to Cormack/Glass. Cormack has a lot to make up for in Summer by supporting Goodwin like he did his wee experiment puppet Glass. 

Hopefully no Similar trends appearing again where average managers were well backed by chairman then they underperformed & the incoming managers suffered for their predecessors shiteness & board weren’t as willing/able to back them.

Cormack MUST back Goodwin financially in summer

If he doesn't Goodwin should break his nose and knock out his teeth implants. 

5 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I wouldn't have thought Considine would be playing any part in this match

Aye. Unless both centre backs get injured during the game I'd imagine he'll have his arse firmly planted to the bench 

Good to see folk starting to come back though. Would be useful if Watkins could stay fit for more than a couple of weeks for a change. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

I know looking at highlight vids isnt exactly a fair reflection but he looked solid from what I saw I just worry as a Glass signing his peg may be somewhat shoogly 

Not convinced he was a Glass signing. If Cormack was genuinely looking to get rid of Glass in January i doubt he would have sanctioned him buying any players. I reckon Polvara and Besuijen were both Cormack / Gunn signings.

2 hours ago, KidCreole said:

Any word on Dante Polvara , I hope we give him a chance 

Goodwin talked about it. Said it's why he got rid of Brown, as his preferred 3 is McCrorie, Ferguson and Barron and Polvara energy appeals to him. So I think we will see him a bit before end of the season.

Cool thats given me a more optimistic feeling, As zero said if he is a Cormack/Gunn signing that suggests we will see more of him, We could really do with another flamboyant player to get the fans excited, Besuijen has impressed me so far evidently a class above what we are used to and if Dante is in that vain we could have a really exciting line up

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, RUL said:

Goodwin talked about it. Said it's why he got rid of Brown, as his preferred 3 is McCrorie, Ferguson and Barron and Polvara energy appeals to him. So I think we will see him a bit before end of the season.

Really I didn’t see that anywhere , I’m obviously not ITK 

I does fit his style of player though , potentially a good blend if Ferguson stays for next season