Aberdeen 3 - 1 Hibernian

3 hours ago, Woolenrouge said:

Listening to the manager's preview, he was asked about JET's chances of any game time. His direct response was basically he's a fat lazy cunt and he's been told to get fit.

Its a shame as he has the ability to split a defence and make passes in the 3rd but yeah he is evidently lazy , its funny he got bought on the basis he scored 2 goals against us

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

Really I didn’t see that anywhere , I’m obviously not ITK 

I does fit his style of player though , potentially a good blend if Ferguson stays for next season 

It was today press conference on red tv. 

Good listen, Polvara press conference was decent too. 

12 hours ago, KidCreole said:

my pal said he came on against the huns, Did he have enough time to give a impression ?

He stood up straight on the touchline before he came on, not slouched shoulders were well back, both socks were at the same length on his legs and his boots were firmly laced up and well tied, he looked the part.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

He stood up straight on the touchline before he came on, not slouched shoulders were well back, both socks were at the same length on his legs and his boots were firmly laced up and well tied, he looked the part.

Hilarious. 

Not quite as much though as when @aberdeen1970 posted pretty much the same in the New signing Palvaro thread. Did you ask his permission to use his material ? 

Inerested, even eager to see what that 2 weeks of training will have done to the way we play today.

Given that JG had not really had much time with the squaaad on the ground at Gnashers Park to implement ideas previously.

What with the busy fixture list prior to the hun match n' shit.

Of course, I am also prepared for the let down of it making absolutley no fucking difference as we clusterfuck ourselves to a 2-0 Hibs.

Just in case.

55 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Inerested, even eager to see what that 2 weeks of training will have done to the way we play today.

Given that JG had not really had much time with the squaaad on the ground at Gnashers Park to implement ideas previously.

Of course, I am also prepared for the let down of it making absolutley no fucking difference as we clusterfuck ourselves to a 2-0 Hibs.

Just in case.

I think we will play with more energy and hopefully the players will be sharper. 

Hopefully a 2-0 win v a disinterested hibs. 

55 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Just in case.

Same.

It's been an absolute chore logging into RedTV in recent months... this little break came at a good time - as my enthusiasm had reached rock-bottom.  However, I'm definitely a little bit interested to see what Goodwin has been up to for the past few weeks.

1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

Same.

It's been an absolute chore logging into RedTV in recent months... this little break came at a good time - as my enthusiasm had reached rock-bottom.  However, I'm definitely a little bit interested to see what Goodwin has been up to for the past few weeks.

Pumping Aberdeen housewives and telling JET he’s a fat useless cunt would be my guess. 

1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

Same.

Similarly, I had just about given up on this season... watching the games had become torturous. I am keen to see if this little break will have made any difference though. Goodwin was saying we need to win the 3 games so I'm hoping for high energy, all guns blazing type stuff. Even if it's not silky soccer, that should be more interesting than the borefests we've had to endure earlier in the season. I think the team just about picks itself just now, although the one position I'm unsure about is the 3rd attacker - Ramirez and Besoujin are dead-certs... I wonder if Polvara maybe gets slotted in somewhere. The only other options are Ojo or McLennan (unless I've forgotten someone else).

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie Ferguson Barron

Polvara

Beoujin Ramirez 

5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Similarly, I had just about given up on this season... watching the games had become torturous. I am keen to see if this little break will have made any difference though. Goodwin was saying we need to win the 3 games so I'm hoping for high energy, all guns blazing type stuff. Even if it's not silky soccer, that should be more interesting than the borefests we've had to endure earlier in the season. I think the team just about picks itself just now, although the one position I'm unsure about is the 3rd attacker - Ramirez and Besoujin are dead-certs... I wonder if Polvara maybe gets slotted in somewhere. The only other options are Ojo or McLennan (unless I've forgotten someone else).

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie Ferguson Barron

Polvara

Beoujin Ramirez 

Watkins available. He might start. 

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Suppose he might, but he's been out for ages - would've thought it would be more likely for him to come on for the last 15-20 minutes. Good to have him back as an option.

If Watkins is back available I'd put him on from the start.  Get what we can from him until he runs out of steam.