Aberdeen 3 - 1 Hibernian

Got a good feeling about today. Only issue I have with the first statement is that I’ve said the same for past 8 weeks… such a big game not just for club but Goodwin too. Feel like he’s had a couple of weeks with squad and Hibs almost match us form wise! We should be winning this game at home and if we don’t I think Goodwin could already start to feel heat from fans…

7 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I'm well past my prime, but could still do a better job than that useless clown. 

Jim, if you're reading this, drop me a PM or a DM or whatever you call them on here.

I still take my boots to games just incase there’s an injury and they need a player ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I'm well past my prime, but could still do a better job than that useless clown. 

Jim, if you're reading this, drop me a PM or a DM or whatever you call them on here.

I genuinely have more of a football brain than him.

It’s almost like his feet are not wired to the thoughts of his brain

Here’s hoping he proves me wrong today. 

He’s a pet hate of mine & IMO he’s a League One   standard player. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I genuinely have more of a football brain than him.

It’s almost like his feet are not wired to the thoughts of his brain

Here’s hoping he proves me wrong today. 

He’s a pet hate of mine & IMO he’s a League One   standard player. 

He's just like the kid in the playground who comes in with all the fancy gear and can run really fast, but falls over the ball, runs it off the pitch, balloons it over the bar etc. I think he might get a gig in the Championship after he moves on from here (hopefully in the summer).

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

He's just like the kid in the playground who comes in with all the fancy gear and can run really fast, but falls over the ball, runs it off the pitch, balloons it over the bar etc. I think he might get a gig in the Championship after he moves on from here (hopefully in the summer).

He’d need paid off.
No point having him in the squad.
Been there for 4-5 years, he’s not progressed one bit, if anything he’s regressing, & he’s holding back the likes of a Ryan Duncan.