11 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Scotland should do the right thing and give the game to Ukraine.

Scotland would go down in football history .

Bonus being we'd lose to them anyway, even if their entire first and second strings were captured by the Russians and we were playing their spuddies. 

Would be great if the Russians forced the Ukrainians to play the Russian international team in a propaganda match, and Sylvester Stallone and Pele escaped at the end. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 5:26 PM, shooftahmooftah said:

Scotland should do the right thing and give the game to Ukraine.

Scotland would go down in football history .

Ok then let's concede. Would it then not also be the right thing to do for all the teams who have qualified to also concede their match against Ukraine when they come to meet? Or is that somehow different? That would need explaining to me, I'm fairly thick.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Ok then let's concede. Would it then not also be the right thing to do for all the teams who have qualified to also concede their match against Ukraine when they come to meet? Or is that somehow different? That would need explaining to me, I'm fairly thick.

Yes they should all concede. Give the World Cup to Ukraine, Putin would then choke to death or have a massive heart attack and go to hell. ???

• 2 months later...

Graeme Souness is a detestable hun cunt. Hope we win and he somehow gets a kick richt in the face. 

It's just virtue signalling, plain and simple, as others have pointed out. It's fucking sport. I feel for the Ukrainians, but for 90 mins on Wednesday they can suck my cock. 

Mon Scotland. 

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Graeme Souness is a detestable hun cunt. Hope we win and he somehow gets a kick richt in the face. 

It's just virtue signalling, plain and simple, as others have pointed out. It's fucking sport. I feel for the Ukrainians, but for 90 mins on Wednesday they can suck my cock. 

Mon Scotland. 

Not surprised to learn you are desperate for 11 men to give you a blow job on Wednesday

On 5/30/2022 at 2:20 PM, CCB III said:

Mon Scotland. 

He grew up as a Hearts fan, oh hud on, that just backs up your statement about him being a hun cunt.

Sorry, carry on consi.

Ukraine team should do the right thing & withdraw from all sports events whilst they are at war. If they want to play football then they get treated the same as any other side wanting to play. As competition. Nothing less. This is the World Cup, not fkn Eurovision Song Contest