4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

C R I N E

If we’re getting into political posts, they could’ve at least done one for Palestine when we played israel!!!!

Although considering we send to money to israel for those atrocities, it may be against the grain 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

To any Ukrainians looking in 

you let your country die!! 

Especially the men of fighting age who spent the night full of drink inside a FOOTBALL STADIUM ?

When I pointed this out tonight, I got a reprimand. World’s fuck*d.

58 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Well thanks to Grant Hanley and Liam Cooper - the David Bates and Declan Gallagher of international football for ensuring my 5 hour trip from Aberdeen to Glasgow thanks to some horrendous traffic was a total waste.

Oh and John McGinn and Andy Robertson were anonymous tonight.

Very lucky it was only 3-1. Ukraine outclassed Scotland tonight.

Could have had 3 or 4 pages out of that if Rocket was still here.

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Especially the men of fighting age who spent the night full of drink inside a FOOTBALL STADIUM ?

This. If the UK was invaded, would I fuck be seen in a foreign country at a football match, and I'm twice the age of most of them.

Game should have been played in March. Hope the taffs turn them over on Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

This. If the UK was invaded, would I fuck be seen in a foreign country at a football match, and I'm twice the age of most of them.

Game should have been played in March. Hope the taffs turn them over on Sunday.

Scotland was at war in 2014 brother, hope you were fighting on the right side 

Alba gu Broth

15 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Exactly. Fkn disgrace that so many young ‘men’ had the audacity to go watch a game of football & laugh & dance & sing when they should be at home protecting their country folk. Fkn shameless cowards all I seen there tonight. Every player on the pitch (Scottish as well) & every man of fighting age/abilities in the away end

30 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

Disagree - this result should be used to determine absolutely zero.

It's a complete one-off situation, playing an oppressed and war-torn country who are desperate to win for powerful symbolic reasons.

It's not indicative of anything - except the psychology of one team desperate to win; and the other team, on some unavoidable level, guilty about the very idea of winning.

And then you've got folk like Souness intensifying that by coming out and saying they want the opposition to win.

Add to all of the above the fact that I can't see anyone more suited to the post than Clarke actually wanting to the job, and I'm quite sanguine about the situation.

?

29 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Are you saying Scotland lost out of respect to the Ukrainian war plight and that that’s ok? 

come away 

I'm saying its psychologically unavoidable that it puts them at a massive disadvantage.

Phrasing it as "out of respect" makes it sound planned and conscious, but in reality the conscious element of it will be the least of it.

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I had a shit at half time which is quite unusual for me. I was away in another wee world reminiscing about the ‘arse wiping’ debate on here a while back,ie do you use a bidet , use paper or use a wet wipe then BASTARD ! they get their second goal. 

If all you use is paper you have a shitty arse. 

Clean your arses properly, people. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Scotland's still in a civil war, and there's only one dwarf rug-munching lying cunt to blame for that.

Eric Cullen ?

16 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Bet we roll over to these cunts.

Good shout.

Nae long hame. What a waste of time that was.

Clarke fucked it with his team selection and they never got going as a consequence.

Only Gordon, McGregor and Christie get pass marks from me. The rest were seriously shite and out of their depth. Schooled by a Ukrainian team lacking match sharpness. 

I didnt think we were that bad.

Hickey had some nice moves but the defence was utter shite and the marking woeful.

Some great moves but this was a team who drew twice with France.

Tough ask and skill doesnt suddenly leave your players when you're at war.

4 things on your 'to do' list Mr Clarke:

1. Never play Dykes again. 

2. Never play McTominay again.

3. Get McKenna in the squad!

4. Find a Scottish striker.

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

I didnt think we were that bad.

4 things on your 'to do' list Mr Clarke:

1. Never play Dykes again. 

2. Never play McTominay again.

3. Get McKenna in the squad!

4. Find a Scottish striker.

Thought we were god awful but agree with your 4 points.

I've yet to see the lad McTominay have a good game.

#RoadtoAmerica/Mexico/Canada starts here :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Just Dandy said:

Disagree - this result should be used to determine absolutely zero.

It's a complete one-off situation, playing an oppressed and war-torn country who are desperate to win for powerful symbolic reasons.

It's not indicative of anything - except the psychology of one team desperate to win; and the other team, on some unavoidable level, guilty about the very idea of winning.

And then you've got folk like Souness intensifying that by coming out and saying they want the opposition to win.

Add to all of the above the fact that I can't see anyone more suited to the post than Clarke actually wanting to the job, and I'm quite sanguine about the situation.

I'm of a similar mind really.

The result didn't surprise me one bit, I think the Ukraine players are a better than ours and knew they'd be more up for it.

Maybe that's why I'm not losing my shit about it.

The real disappointment for me is Scotland still produces such poor football players despite the SFA reinventing their academy system umpteen times.

Until we produce better players and give our national managers some proper attacking talent we'll won't achieve anything of note.

The focus of people's anger should be the SFA. They've had decades to sort out our game so we develop real talent and have made so little progress it's.

24 minutes ago, Helmet said:

The result didn't surprise me one bit, I think the Ukraine players are a better than ours and knew they'd be more up for it.

The real disappointment for me is Scotland still produces such poor football players despite the SFA reinventing their academy system umpteen times.

Until we produce better players and give our national managers some proper attacking talent we'll won't achieve anything of note.

The focus of people's anger should be the SFA. They've had decades to sort out our game so we develop real talent and have made so little progress it's.

The problem we have had for decades is we dont have ONE player who is a genius with a football who can usually change a game.

Most successful teams have.

Look how brilliant Bale is for Wales.

Last time we played Wales he was outmarked and shite as far as i remember, then got the winning goal for them !

Our last genius was McFadden.

Since then we havent had any significant player who transforms a game.

We are meant to be this team with a little skill but great fight blah blah blah.

That wont get you far in any sport.

51 minutes ago, Helmet said:

This 100%.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I cant get over how fucking shite that was. So many players so bad. I wonder how the game would have went if it was played in March when we were seemingly still flying and not shattered..... Putin has a lot to answer for

Putin will hopefully be deid soon and he can rot in hell.

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I cant get over how fucking shite that was. So many players so bad. I wonder how the game would have went if it was played in March when we were seemingly still flying and not shattered..... Putin has a lot to answer for

I was wondering the very same thing.

You could argue we were cheated out of this match.