2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Govan… dead already… thought I’d come into the SEVCO thread by mistake. 

I was gonna say that's a different kind of death - but come to think on it, could mental toxicity be driving that low life expectancy?

Hard to say - but male life expectancy in Govan is getting on for 20 years less than in Pollokshields, which is pretty much next door.

I work in Glasgow, and the diets of some of these cunts, it's surprising they make it as far as they do.

It's surprising they make it as far as the toilet tbh. ?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

I was gonna say that's a different kind of death - but come to think on it, could mental toxicity be driving that low life expectancy?

Hard to say - but male life expectancy in Govan is getting on for 20 years less than in Pollokshields, which is pretty much next door.

I work in Glasgow, and the diets of some of these cunts, it's surprising they make it as far as they do.

It's surprising they make it as far as the toilet tbh. ?

Just need to look at the shite their chippers churn out. Deep fried pizzas ffs ?

1 hour ago, Itsagoal said:

I was 10 years old when we went to the 1974 World Cup. I was 34 years when we last went to a World Cup in 1998. I’m now 58. Will I see Scotland again at a World Cup before I pop my clogs?

A fine age to have seen a lot of world cups and seen the dons romp it. I was 11 years old when Scotland went to the only World Cup I have memory of. And I’ve only seen Aberdeen win 2 league cups. Fml

9 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

A fine age to have seen a lot of world cups and seen the dons romp it. I was 11 years old when Scotland went to the only World Cup I have memory of. And I’ve only seen Aberdeen win 2 league cups. Fml

Aye, you’re right. I didn’t think of the positives of at least seeing Scotland at 6 World Cups (even though we bollocksed things up, at least we were there) and was lucky enough to witness the Dons’ glory years. At least I’ve got some great memories.I guess many younger lads won’t have had the joy of seeing either. I suppose being an old fart isn’t so bad after all.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Itsagoal said:

Absolutely definitely utterly not a weegie. Still in reasonably good health, so you never know…..

So was Andy Goram a fortnight ago.

He's also 58.

Just saying likes. 

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

We had papa roach and limp bizkit though tbf 

swings and roundabouts 

On 6/2/2022 at 6:14 PM, Jocky Balboa said:

Correct. The virtue signalling for Ukraine is pathetic, but also ironic when you see the rainbow flag crusaders liken Putin to Hitler, sidestepping the fact that not only are Communism and Nazism diametrically opposed, but in WWII half of Ukraine supported the Nazis. 

diametrically opposed ?.
i suggest you address this video before making such a claim.
no one today can really refute tiks  opinion and his use of healthy sources.
i once was you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCkyWBPaTC8&t=326s

44 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

No, but I don't see any reason to denigrate those who do. That's what lefty smoothbrains do, because the world revolves around them and we all have to listen to them cry about it.

Pointing out smoothbrained behaviour is smoothbrained? 

The frogs are gay!

Steve Clarke in the paper this morning saying that our fucking idiotic defensive system had nothing to do with the abject performance on Wednesday. 

The same thing he said, in fact, after we got arses ridden by Croatia and the Czechs last summer in a similar fashion. 

Steve Clarke is a fucking knob. 

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

Pointing out smoothbrained behaviour is smoothbrained? 

The frogs are gay!

We have an entire month every year virtue signalling alphabet activists whining about rights they've had for decades, and one for black history because reasons, but you get a couple of days off work once every 70 years and use it to complain about something that isn't even close to being the biggest problem in this country.

But hey, you be you I guess.

1 hour ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

We have an entire month every year virtue signalling alphabet activists whining about rights they've had for decades, and one for black history because reasons, but you get a couple of days off work once every 70 years and use it to complain about something that isn't even close to being the biggest problem in this country.

But hey, you be you I guess.

Smoothbrained opinions. 

Who's your favourite YouTuber? Shapiro, Crowder? 

Edit; biggest problem in the country right now is the cost of living. Are folk wrong to point out the disgusting celebration of an unelected billionaire who we subsidise with our tax payers money. 

As for your "alphabet people" and the assertion they've had rights for decades, you're categorically wrong about that. 

Keep filling your mind with online poison. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Smoothbrained opinions. 

Cleaned your room today? 

5 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Steve Clarke in the paper this morning saying that our fucking idiotic defensive system had nothing to do with the abject performance on Wednesday. 

The same thing he said, in fact, after we got arses ridden by Croatia and the Czechs last summer in a similar fashion. 

Steve Clarke is a fucking knob. 

Fair point, but the Scottish mentality is just as complicit in our situation. Why did we so convincingly step up our game against England and get a very creditable draw at Wembley, but choke against two teams whom England convincingly swept aside, despite us having home advantage? Ditto the rugby team this year, who beat England but choked elsewhere against teams England beat. Our history is littered with such anomalies; remember the Euro 2008 qualifiers, where we took 6 points from the French and beat Ukraine 3-1 at Hampden, but choked in Georgia? Then did same thing in Euro 2016, after taking 4 points from Eire and two very creditable draws against Poland? 

We're a nation of bottlers and small-minded parochial types, who wax lyrical about how proud we are and how strong our identity is (and equally telling people what we're NOT, i.e. English) yet we relish being underdogs and plucky losers, weaving tales of hard-luck stories to any cunt who will listen, while never stepping up to the plate and being a grown-up nation. Until this pathetic state of affairs changes, we'll continue to get what we deserve.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Smoothbrained opinions. 

Edit; biggest problem in the country right now is the cost of living. Are folk wrong to point out the disgusting celebration of an unelected billionaire who we subsidise with our tax payers money. 

As for your "alphabet people" and the assertion they've had rights for decades, you're categorically wrong about that. 

Keep filling your mind with online poison. 

Ah yes, the Marxist fully unmasked. "Everything I say is right, and everything you say is wrong." No grey area or room for debate, and when challenged, straight to the 'far right extremist' tropes.

We're done here.

8 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Ah yes, the Marxist fully unmasked. "Everything I say is right, and everything you say is wrong." No grey area or room for debate, and when challenged, straight to the 'far right extremist' tropes.

We're done here.

Everyone I disagree with is a Marxist 

?