24 minutes ago, sigh said:

Mon the Scotland!

Hoping for a victory tonight, then some luck against a Wales team that may just be too strong for us (that's how poor Scotland are).

Fingers crossed we get to the Finals, give us something to look forward to in the depths of mid November - they will be out by December afterall.

Great sock puppet account. I’m seeing the miserable theme ?

Is your name Sighmoan

I hope you don’t do anything silly, like sighn off & say sighanara ?

21 minutes ago, Woolenrouge said:

Since the whole world seems to be watching this I think Scotland should show UK solidarity and play God Save The Queen instead of Flower Of Scotland. The Scottish people can then show the whole world how much we love being British - and on this jubilee week too!

They won’t they’ve been hypnotised by sturgeon and her Natzi party.   

The thing the Scotland team should do is think putins in the Ukrainian goal. And their playing russia instead of Ukraine.  Kick th shit  out of them then after the game give them a hug.   Leave politics out. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The thing the Scotland team should do is think putins in the Ukrainian goal. And their playing russia instead of Ukraine.  Kick th shit  out of them then after the game give them a hug.   Leave politics out. 

But only after kicking the shit out of fake Putin, leave politics out. 
aye?

?

Regardless of the scoreline, right at the start of the second half our players should be saying to the ukrainian players, "Holy fuck, min... have you heard what the Russians just did to Kiev? Not my place to say, but I hope all your loved ones got out okay before.. you know.. that thing the Russians did happened."

If we can't beat a side that's full of players worried their entire family is deid then we don't deserve to qualify. 

Obviously we tell them it was a wind up as soon as the final whistle goes... we're not monsters. 

35 minutes ago, Woolenrouge said:

Since the whole world seems to be watching this I think Scotland should show UK solidarity and play God Save The Queen instead of Flower Of Scotland. The Scottish people can then show the whole world how much we love being British - and on this jubilee week too!

Good attempt. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Regardless of the scoreline, right at the start of the second half our players should be saying to the ukrainian players, "Holy fuck, min... have you heard what the Russians just did to Kiev? Not my place to say, but I hope all your loved ones got out okay before.. you know.. that thing the Russians did happened."

If we can't beat a side that's full of players worried their entire family is deid then we don't deserve to qualify. 

Obviously we tell them it was a wind up as soon as the final whistle goes... we're not monsters. 

Chances are their families are all in villas in the south of France.

Just tell them at the start, that Grant Hanley has been fucking all their refugee women and the next generation of Ukrainians will all look like him. 

Those beautiful genes gone forever.  ??

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Starting XI: Gordon, McTominay, Hanley, Cooper, Hickey, Gilmour, McGregor, Robertson, McGinn, Dykes, Adams.

47 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Who Are These “Family Guy” Characters? | HowStuffWorks

30 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Chances are their families are all in villas in the south of France.

Just tell them at the start, that Grant Hanley has been fucking all their refugee women and the next generation of Ukrainians will all look like him. 

Those beautiful genes gone forever.  ??

He's got a midgets giant bobble-heid, only on a normal sized body, giving the illusion that his heid is actually a normal sized heid, rather than a midget's heid.  

No parent wants that for their kid. 

spacer.png

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

Looks like a great display, taking inspiration from an empty East and West Stand...

That’s the boy Mezz behind that. Fair made a career out of the old sticky back plastic

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Aye, see he does loads of stuff these days. Wembley, West Ham, some stuff abroad, Ibrox... fair play.

What a cunt