Season ticket renewal

Guest findlay_1903
9 hours ago, 1903Fitba said:

Have you ever put your penis inside a woman? 

Yes, I’ve a 12 year old son. Used to get sex quite a lot back in mcghee days. The hooped dons top worn a lot in the bedroom. 

Guest findlay_1903
6 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Is that the socks and shorts too?

Don’t wear it to games. That would be ridiculous, I’m 46. But I wear it down the park when sone wants a kick about. 

Guest findlay_1903
1 minute ago, 1903Fitba said:

Just cause you have a son doesn’t mean you’ve had sex. 

Have you never read the bible? 

Sone is his name. 
And no, I only read the daily star, that’s my bible, I’ll not change now. 

Guest findlay_1903
9 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You should if you’re over 8 years old or not playing fives 

Why? Wearing a football kit isn’t a crime. Unless your name is Dave bus. ? Am I right lads ??

13 hours ago, The Hulk said:

I get this and agree with it. I’ll go a little step further. (I’ve renewed my STs for what it’s worth)

Whilst i can see it’s all very exciting to some to finally see us sign a number of players this week (the shit show of the mentally ill in the rumours thread attests to this) , I’m not at all moved to the point of thinking things are yet better. The standard of player brought in to date is questionable at least insofar that few of us know anything about them yet. Benefit of doubt must and will be given but so far it is a numbers exercise and absolutely no more.

The PR person’s comments about positivity reeks of spin, it smells of “this is what you’re getting and you will like it”. It’s out of touch with reality. There is nothing exciting yet. We need creativity, flair, and guys to get the fans excited. If they want bums on seats at Pittodrie we need a statement of intent, something bold, balls out.

So far we just look like a Jim Goodwin team. This is as much a test for his personal evolution as a coach as it is for the resurgence of our team. I’ve seen him make tactical and selection mistakes that Glass made earlier in season and I also am not convinced he understands the club. He couldn’t get a new manager bounce and now he’s got rid of the players he couldn’t get a tune out of, it is all on his head now.

A marquee signing would be perfect but a statement of intent will do. Let’s see it. 

Alex Ferguson couldn’t get a tune out of the squad Glass built.

15 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Someone that has a proud history of wearing replica kit to show my association to the club I love, I won’t apologise for that!  

Holy fuck I just presumed you were taking the piss but you're actually serious ?

• Haha 1
Guest findlay_1903
1 hour ago, davieb said:

Aluko?

Yes, he’s named after aluko, we’d been trying for ages to conceive, the night sone ripped apart Bayern I decided. 
You can imagine the meltdown I’ve had ever since the little horror went to sevco. Felt like shit for years. 

14 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Yes, he’s named after aluko, we’d been trying for ages to conceive, the night sone ripped apart Bayern I decided. 
You can imagine the meltdown I’ve had ever since the little horror went to sevco. Felt like shit for years. 

Ha ha that's great! ?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Pretty good what Reading ‘trying’ to do.

written to all other clubs in league to try & get them to agree to a £20 ticket price cap for away support. They will do same for all clubs onboard with idea

A brilliant idea. But I think the % of revenue actual ticket sales generate in guffball is far lower than in Scottish football. 
For that reason I cannot see it catching on here.  

1 hour ago, VinegarStrokes said:

I ken I'm outing myself as an auld cunt but ombdy hae ony idea how fan tryin tae add my season ticket tae ma phone the 'add to mobile wallet' option wid be greyed oot? I do hae Google Pay set up so nae sure fit the fuck I'm deeing wrong. Any ideas?

Is there wee box the left of your season ticket info that you can “tick”?

I think if you select that the add to mobile wallet button can be used. 

• Upvote 1