Season ticket renewal

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Pretty good what Reading ‘trying’ to do.

written to all other clubs in league to try & get them to agree to a £20 ticket price cap for away support. They will do same for all clubs onboard with idea

A brilliant idea. But I think the % of revenue actual ticket sales generate in guffball is far lower than in Scottish football. 
For that reason I cannot see it catching on here.  

1 hour ago, VinegarStrokes said:

I ken I'm outing myself as an auld cunt but ombdy hae ony idea how fan tryin tae add my season ticket tae ma phone the 'add to mobile wallet' option wid be greyed oot? I do hae Google Pay set up so nae sure fit the fuck I'm deeing wrong. Any ideas?

Is there wee box the left of your season ticket info that you can “tick”?

I think if you select that the add to mobile wallet button can be used. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, VinegarStrokes said:

Aye there is, fan I click in that box it lets me pick the 'view tickets' option on the right but the ither two choices for 'change seat' and 'add to wallet' are still greyed oot. Nae idea. Might just get thum to send a season cerd oot in the post tae avoid the fannyin aboot, cheers

Were you a season card last season?

If so, your card will be automatically activated again unless you specifically asked to be changed to NFC type season ticket. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tord31 said:

8000 was the last figure mentioned and described as a loss of 2000 (from last seasons 9000) but a new 1000

Does the 9000 include the half season tickets sold mid season or was that the total before the season started? If we had 8000 a month ago surely we can get over 9000 this season. Especially if we have a good result against Celtic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Club havnt been saying much since the deadline for renewal closed. Think we were maybe at about 7k at that time was it? Really need a good performance today infront of a good crowd to boost numbers. We do have a habit of faultering infront of a decent crowd in recent seasons, let’s hope that’s not he case today! 

1 hour ago, slippers said:

Club havnt been saying much since the deadline for renewal closed. Think we were maybe at about 7k at that time was it? Really need a good performance today infront of a good crowd to boost numbers. We do have a habit of faultering infront of a decent crowd in recent seasons, let’s hope that’s not he case today! 

8k when renewal closed (7k renewed and 1k new).

I presume we are sitting at 8500 - 9000ish noo. 

5 hours ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Agreed. Bought mine 3 weeks ago. 8200 ish then

Yes, and more of the same going forward will have a bit more heading down the Merkland Rd too

A few more performances like Saturday and surely beat last seasons 9k if we haven't already! Think it was 9k last season?