Season ticket renewal

5 hours ago, milne_afc said:

The Dons Twitter feed has been a laugh lately. Some of the fat idiots who PUBLICLY complain about having to climb stairs to watch a football match are great fun. Also, “nae student prices, min?”, “I’ve sat in the same seat for years” and “how am I supposed to carry my bairn AND a couple o pies?!?”

Fat. Ugly. Idiots.

Shut the club.

Cunts have obviously never sat in the away end at Newcastle. Fuckin brutal. 

3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I presume DNA memberships are the same price?

How do you get season ticket discount for next season (right now) if this years DNA membership is still to expire? 

Here's what the Q&A says

Supporters who have already signed up to AberDNA will automatically have their discount applied when they add a season ticket to their basket online at afc.co.uk/eTickets. 

Alternatively, you can call the Pittodrie Ticket Office (01224 63 1903) and we will process your season ticket discount for you. 

Please note, by claiming the season ticket discount you are committed to renewing membership for the following 12 months if you have not done so already. 

20 hours ago, Don Shula said:

Here's what the Q&A says

Supporters who have already signed up to AberDNA will automatically have their discount applied when they add a season ticket to their basket online at afc.co.uk/eTickets. 

Alternatively, you can call the Pittodrie Ticket Office (01224 63 1903) and we will process your season ticket discount for you. 

Please note, by claiming the season ticket discount you are committed to renewing membership for the following 12 months if you have not done so already. 

So you have to renew your DNA early to get discount now. 

10 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

So you have to renew your DNA early to get discount now. 

By claiming DNA discount, you are committed to be continuing the DNA aspect.The DNA payment carries on as is.It’s not renewing early, just confirming by claiming the discount that you will not be stopping it.

25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

By claiming DNA discount, you are committed to be continuing the DNA aspect.The DNA payment carries on as is.It’s not renewing early, just confirming by claiming the discount that you will not be stopping it.

Not if you pay as a one off each season. My DNA is not due to be renewed until end of April and as things stand I get no discount on a ST for next season just now. I'd have to renew my DNA over a month early. 

Edit: or change to monthly payment method.

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Not if you pay as a one off each season. My DNA is not due to be renewed until end of April and as things stand I get no discount on a ST for next season just now. I'd have to renew my DNA over a month early. 

ok, I was explaining to normal people who pay it monthly and nae you. ?

• Haha 1
On 3/20/2022 at 3:21 PM, ericblack4boss said:

Is the furthest away seat nae something like a quarter of a mile from the centre spot

You are quite a distance away, but I actually thought the view was still superb - got a great perspective on the play from the distance - although it was hard to recognise some of the players!

6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

You are quite a distance away, but I actually thought the view was still superb - got a great perspective on the play from the distance - although it was hard to recognise some of the players!

Like watching folk play sensible soccer ?

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Waaaaaaay

I've had the DNA since it started, will be chucking it at the end of the season.

Original idea of it I thought was to help fund or add to the funds for players not for fancy bibs, paying off inept managers or anything else but the team on the pitch.

The club should be 100% transparent with where every single penny of that money goes as its fans money.

• Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

I've had the DNA since it started, will be chucking it at the end of the season.

Original idea of it I thought was to help fund or add to the funds for players not for fancy bibs, paying off inept managers or anything else but the team on the pitch.

The club should be 100% transparent with where every single penny of that money goes as its fans money.

They are! The civi boy who checks the books sent out his finding a few weeks back.

7 hours ago, starryfish said:

Cashback which was advertised as a benefit to renewing prior to the start of this season now not happening. Deal was that we had to sell over 9k of season tickets but despite the club saying in December we had sold 9154 tickets its not happening.

What are you meaning ?.......that the club aren’t honouring the commitment to giving the cash-back for this season?...  and if so what  reasons , if any , are they giving ?......(sounds pretty shabby if it’s for some sort of hidden small print reason)

Or is it just that they’re not offering any similar  cashback deal for next season ?.......(in which case.....no big deal)

2 hours ago, redone said:

What are you meaning ?.......that the club aren’t honouring the commitment to giving the cash-back for this season?...  and if so what  reasons , if any , are they giving ?......(sounds pretty shabby if it’s for some sort of hidden small print reason)

Or is it just that they’re not offering any similar  cashback deal for next season ?.......(in which case.....no big deal)

One of the drivers of renewals last spring was the incentive that if we sold over 9k of season tickets then those who bought would receive cashback. I was told that because they didn’t reach 9k of paid season ticket sales for this season then they wouldn’t give any cashback. Can only assume that when they said they sold 9154 there were at least 154 that weren’t paid for.

13 hours ago, starryfish said:

One of the drivers of renewals last spring was the incentive that if we sold over 9k of season tickets then those who bought would receive cashback. I was told that because they didn’t reach 9k of paid season ticket sales for this season then they wouldn’t give any cashback. Can only assume that when they said they sold 9154 there were at least 154 that weren’t paid for.

Probably MT

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1