Season ticket renewal

3 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I'll not be renewing, I'd rather spend the money on something I enjoy more. I really hope Goodwin does the business and I have absolutely nothing against him. I am just fed up of the Cormack and Wicks show, all fart and no shite.

This is the sort of tripe that folk came out with early/mid 90's who started going down to watch Man Utd.

I've not had a ST since 2019. That's when my patience ran out we the board.

Next season I'll need to see what happens re' summer investment in the squad before I fork out again  

19 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I've not had a ST since 2019. That's when my patience ran out we the board.

Next season I'll need to see what happens re' summer investment in the squad before I fork out again  

Investment in 2019 was higher than the 25 years previous. Funny time to run out of patience just as that cancer cell Milne took a back seat 

4 hours ago, NEM said:

Investment in 2019 was higher than the 25 years previous. Funny time to run out of patience just as that cancer cell Milne took a back seat 

Yes that's true but I am allowed no? Plus milnes only in the shadows he still has a big input.

• 2 weeks later...

Not this time x3,red till dead but will just buy match day tickets when suits.

Cormack is a lying bar steward,that much we all know.

However it's not my reason for not renewing , i know a bullshitter when i hear one yet still renewed for this season.

This season ticket was a donation attended  three games,nae made o money.

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Doncaster was talking about it being stopped for next season recently, not sure if confirmed yet though 

Its a bloody great thing

The PPV for away games too

Wonder if any research has been done into whether or not it has affected attendances

Or is it because there was a limit time wise on ignoring the "no live games on tv at 3pm Saturday " rule?

18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think sky have waived their rights as well the past 2 years to allow it to happen. 

Doncaster was intimating that they were unlikely to waive this any further. 

Which is fucking ironic as they've got no interest in 90% of the games anyway. 

Nows the time to ditch sky altogether and let the clubs do what they have done during covid

£15 or so pounds per game is fine, lot less than overall cost to actually go

16 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Nows the time to ditch sky altogether and let the clubs do what they have done during covid

Yeah.

Or at the very least we should be selling our games in smaller packages to media providers rather than in one big package. 

The days of selling exclusive rights are over.  I know the English Premier league is a completely different animal but they've got games on sky, bt and amazon due to dividing the rights into individual packages and got more overall as a result, including a more even marketing effort for the league as a whole. 

We can do similar on a smaller scale.  If that means some games are left off the table so clubs can sell them themselves then so be it.