Season ticket renewal

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Ach no, I posted it when he sent me it the start of the season. 

I'll give him a break since he claims he bought a season ticket then never used it. 

Claims?

I did

Will be doing so again this season, but please refrain from the messages you keep sending me which frankly, began to come across as homo-erotic

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Share them...

Haha he was just relentless,  messaging constantly asking me when I was coming up, times etc

Bearing in mind he is at least 53 from what I've worked out, my physical prowess would clearly best him, so only thing I can think of is that he wants to be really good friends

I'm not against that either, he is just coming on a bit strong

He needs to relax and let it blossom organically 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha he was just relentless,  messaging constantly asking me when I was coming up, times etc

Bearing in mind he is at least 53 from what I've worked out, my physical prowess would clearly best him, so only thing I can think of is that he wants to be really good friends

I'm not against that either, he is just coming on a bit strong

He needs to relax and let it blossom organically 

I'm not. 

You asked (pleaseeeeee) if you could come to a game in peace. LOL.

Fair play for you (maybe) buying a season ticket though. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

You can't be believed but if so hopefully you grow a set get to a game this season. 

Bet me then and I'll show proof

The morriccan children's foundation is 20 quid down owing to consicanboogie leaving the site and therefore reneging on our bet with Ramirez goal tally

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Bet me then and I'll show proof

The morriccan children's foundation is 20 quid down owing to consicanboogie leaving the site and therefore reneging on our bet with Ramirez goal tally

You'll just fudge up some pish photoshop "proof" Jumbo Jaw so nah.

Hopefully you have though and grow a set for this season. 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

Unbelievable numbers that at this stage of season when consigned to bottom half. 

Aye, impressive that over 5000 have renewed by the first deadline, especially considering our current points predicament. 

A better response than Cormack deserves after his 'just give us a chance' mantra last summer. 

45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Mug if you are renewing already. You’ve just told the club you’re happy to be utter dross. 

Some folk renew for other reasons Hanz. 

Mainly because they go with family or friends and its a traditional social thing on a Saturday. 

I've had season tickets with my dad, my brothers, my mates and now my father in law over the decades.

Through the best of times and the worst of times football wise.  First season ticket was when Billy McNeill took over from Ally McLeod so many ups and downs over the years. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I get that but I’ll be hanging off a bit to send a message. It’s not like they’re going to be sold out.

Why would anyone renewing not take advantage of today’s deadline for cheapest ST’s?

Seems daft waiting in a bite your nose off way.