Dundee v Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I recall an epic Dens Park encounter around this time of the season 20 years ago. 

2-0 down at half time. Fat Dundee kid on the pitch at half time doing pens comp doing a 2-0 sign to the Dons fans..... Aberdeen comeback and win 3-2 and everyone is chanting at this poor kid "sumo sumo whats the score"

Sensational.

Zerouali's last game... subbed off at half time

Darren ‘goal machine’ Mackie winner.

Haven't felt as positive about Dons for some time.

We'll beat McGhoo's Dundee by at least two clear goals and then beat County in front of a decent crowd before the split.

41 points and a positive goal difference should give us a decent chance of top six.

Two wins will certainly put us above Ross County and St Mirren, assuming they don't beat Huns, and if both Livvy and Well don't win both their matches before split then 41 points would do it.

There ends the positivity. Scrambling into the league top half is an absolute disgrace of a season and will have to 100% ensure a major rebuild in the summer.  Too many players either ain't good enough or are simply taking the piss.

Fortunately in Goodwin I trust  to properly manage the rebuild. COYR.

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Haven't felt as positive about Dons for some time.

We'll beat McGhoo's Dundee by at least two clear goals and then beat County in front of a decent crowd before the split.

41 points and a positive goal difference should give us a decent chance of top six.

Two wins will certainly put us above Ross County and St Mirren, assuming they don't beat Huns, and if both Livvy and Well don't win both their matches before split then 41 points would do it.

There ends the positivity. Scrambling into the league top half is an absolute disgrace of a season and will have to 100% ensure a major rebuild in the summer.  Too many players either ain't good enough or are simply taking the piss.

Fortunately in Goodwin I trust  to properly manage the rebuild. COYR.

Who would you axe min

have said since the last break 7 pts from last 3 will probably be enough for top 6 - too many at that time were said no way we'll get 4th with 7 pts - we dont need 4the just 6th. yes we need games in our favour but being totally honest the results we need are very much the likely result and our GD will be a great help too. 

there are teams missing out on top 6 on GD in my opinion maybe even motherwell/st mirren will go down to goals scored

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Tipped by...and punted on....by @Dad

Jesus fucking Christmastime

Just saw that, glad I'm not going now.

Edit: have you seen his other picks, AFC Wimbledon last won a game early December, away to Sheffield Wednesday who are in the hunt for promotion.

He's also backed Barrow against Port Vale, Barrow are 3 points from relegation territory and Port Vale are 4th,  3 points behind the team in automatic promotion place.

@Dad what the fuck are you smoking?

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Did you read the fucking Reasonings? Honest to fuck - you have to lead cunts by the fucking hands everywhere these days

Fucking Baby Boomers

Arseholes

I think that you need to have a serious look at your reasoning chum.

You've had 250 attempts at this, 96 goes at it since you rebranded this abomination and you've had 1 winner.

More chance of manboobs riding a Derby winner (Lester Piggot in his jail cell doesn't count) than this random collection of nonsense being a winner.

30 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

How the fuck does McLennan keep getting a game.  Have a word with yourself Goodwin!

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

McLennan again?

On the basis of what?    
He was shite against Hibs & Watkins played well when he came on.     
Strange one 

Can only assume that Watkins is not ready to start yet.

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

McLennan again?

On the basis of what?    
He was shite against Hibs & Watkins played well when he came on.     
Strange one 

I would've had Watkins in as well but maybe he isn't match fit enough yet.  Goodwin seems to like consistency in selection though that could partly be down to sheer lack of options in this squad.