Dundee v Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lewis basically had 2 shots on target against him today and conceded 2 goals. Both of them any semi-competent keeper would've saved. He is the main problem in this whole team.

Aren't AFC basically buried with his contract?

Just now, DelMonte said:

Surely not? Need a lot to go our way. It’s done.

Not really. If we win then only one of Livi or Motherwell can finish above us. We can't catch United. St Mirren can't finish above us if we match their result. We will finish above County if we beat them. That only leaves Hibs. If they draw at Tynecastle next week and we win we both finish on 39 points but we will have the better GD. If Hibs win we can't get top 6. 

Just now, afc1903mad said:

We needed to win today.

Really unlikely we’ll make top 6 now, let alone Europe.

Cheatin Beaton giving them the two fouls that never were, but that does not mean we shouldn’t have defended better

It's out of our hands but I'm confident if we beat Ross County next week we will be in the top 6. Only thing that would prevent it is if Hibs win at Tynecastle which I realistically can't see them doing. Hearts will be desperate to beat them. 

Just now, Shinniesta said:

It's out of our hands but I'm confident if we beat Ross County next week we will be in the top 6. Only thing that would prevent it is if Hibs win at Tynecastle which I realistically can't see them doing. Hearts will be desperate to beat them. 

Surely not? Need a lot to go our way. It’s done.