Dundee v Aberdeen

Just now, Chester Don said:

If we beat Ross county Hibs need to beat Hearts away to be above us due to our one goal better goal difference.  If Motherwell win or Livingston win we will be in the top 6 based on goal difference over Motherwell Meadow St Mirren irrelevant now due to superior goal difference should we win. 
If Livingston draw with Motherwell and Hibs don’t win we still sneak in should we beat Ross County. 

it’s not over yet and basically we need Hearts to beat Hibs

Aye. We need to beat County first though and that's far from guaranteed. 

What a fucking shambles of a season. 

Yeah I was away to say the same - we beat County and Hibs fail to beat Hearts then the other results don't matter, we'll definitely be top 6.

For next season  we need a new defence and goalie, just one shambles too many.

For next week I'd drop Ramirez - long overdue to be frank, he's offering nothing and never looks like scoring anymore.  I'd rather play without a recognised striker than have him in the starting XI next week.

2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Win next week and Hibs don't win at Hearts, top 6 guaranteed.

Keep holding on to hope pal but I think  we deserve to be in bottom 6, cormacks great plan eh ?

3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

We needed to win today.

Really unlikely we’ll make top 6 now, let alone Europe.

Cheatin Beaton giving them the two fouls that never were, but that does not mean we shouldn’t have defended better

We need Hibs to fail to beat Hearts (not impossible) then if we beat Ross County then that should be enough for us to finish top 6.

We can finish above Motherwell on goal difference if Livingston beat them, if Motherwell win or draw then we'd edge out Hibs.

Pish, but doable.

1 minute ago, scottymc said:

We need Motherwell to either draw or beat Livi away.

We need Hearts to either beat or draw with hibs (draw we have better goal difference than hibs) 

We need to beat County. 

That’s my understanding of it. 

Motherwell result is irrelevant really, it hinges on us winning and Hibs not getting any more than a point. Goal difference is in our favour for most other scenarios.

We have to do our bit and beat County though.

1 minute ago, DandyWarhol said:

For next week I'd drop Ramirez - long overdue to be frank, he's offering nothing and never looks like scoring anymore.  I'd rather play without a recognised striker than have him in the starting XI next week.

Yup, just play Watkins up front instead of Ramirez. Ramirez is well off it at the moment, and I've defended him for ages. 

1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

We need Hibs to fail to beat Hearts (not impossible) then if we beat Ross County then that should be enough for us to finish top 6.

We can finish above Motherwell on goal difference if Livingston beat them, if Motherwell win or draw then we'd edge out Hibs.

Pish, but doable.

Aye but on top of us having to win, we need two other games to go our way.

Its pish because it was in our own hands had we won today

That's why I posted earlier about being surprised so many fans were thinking this would be easy! 1 result and some of our fans think were brilliant! Far far from it! Fuck me I can see this hole club is rotten and cormack is the only one who the blame lys firmly with! 

9 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

We needed to win today.

Really unlikely we’ll make top 6 now, let alone Europe.

Cheatin Beaton giving them the two fouls that never were, but that does not mean we shouldn’t have defended better

The first was a foul but a blatant elbow by the fat cunt 5 seconds before.

Inexcusable that the fat cunt Beaton never saw it.

Inexcusable, or cheating.

If we beat Ross county Hibs need to beat Hearts away to be above us due to our one goal better goal difference.  If Motherwell win or Livingston win we will be in the top 6 based on goal difference over Motherwell Meadow St Mirren irrelevant now due to superior goal difference should we win. 
If Livingston draw with Motherwell and Hibs don’t win we still sneak in should we beat Ross County. 

6 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Hoping that Goodwin clears out all the dross that has been hanging around the club.

I think he will Goodwin seems the no nonsense kind not afraid to make tough decisions we saw that with Brown. Lewis cannot be first choice GK next season I'm pretty sure Goodwin realises that. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

County will hump this bunch of spineless cunts

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Aye but on top of us having to win, we need two other games to go our way.

Its pish because it was in our own hands had we won today

Nah we just need Hibs not to win, if we beat County then on 39 points with at least a -2 goal difference then we'd edge out one of Motherwell or Hibs regardless of any other results.