Dundee v Aberdeen

On 3/29/2022 at 2:16 PM, Ten Caat said:

Definitely want a 'Well v St M draw

St J to beat Livi

Hearts have 3rd sewn up, best all round if they beat Coonty.

Any result other than a United win v Hibs

If all goes to plan (and of course assuming we beat Dundee), the worst we could be in by Sat evening is 6th. If Hibs fail to beat United we'd go 5th.

Of course I've now probably jinxed it and we'll end up with United, Livi, Coonty all winning and a win for either of 'Well or St M although we'd still go into 7th. 

Losing to Dundee is just fucking unthinkable though

County are only one point ahead of us and play us next up. If we beat them and Dundee, they can scud Hertz 20-0 and we would still finish above them. 

On 3/30/2022 at 9:28 AM, Granite95 said:

St Johnstone just before Christmas?

Yup, your right, I was there too, Teddy jenks basketball skills were sublime ? 

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Mccrorie will stay in midfield regardless who is fit. Mcgeouch being fit or not won't impact that in the slightest. 

Correct. Highly unlikely to feature in central defence ever under Goodwin . Me I’m happy he’s back in the midfield. Pretty sure it’s going to be Gallagher and Bates in central defence for rest of season .

On 3/29/2022 at 8:35 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agreed.

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Bates Hayes       
                    McGeouch          
            Ferguson       Barron       
   Besuijen      Ramirez       Watkins 

Ramsay can always come on after McGeouch gets injured or knackered.       

McGeouch is out injured again.

It's 5 years today since Andy Considine scored a hat-trick in a 7-0 win at Dens. History repeating itself would be nice....

So do we need Hertz to win and everyone else to draw ideally ?

Edit seen its been covered , I just had a beer in a bar in Derby with some Forrest fans they said that Scott McKenna would sell for 10 mill, Do we have a sell on clause its fucking criminal how undervalued our players are I wonder if Fergy will go the same way 

7 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Wondered if Ojo would be involved, potentially at full back 

Ojo would actually be okay at right back. He can run up and down the wing with no real thought of going infield or changing position. 
But apart from travel fatigue, Ramsey should definitely start ahead of anyone else at right back. 

1 hour ago, KidCreole said:

So do we need Hertz to win and everyone else to draw ideally ?

Edit seen its been covered , I just had a beer in a bar in Derby with some Forrest fans they said that Scott McKenna would sell for 10 mill, Do we have a sell on clause its fucking criminal how undervalued our players are I wonder if Fergy will go the same way 

Sell on is 20% I believe.

6 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

Not amazing but if he has improved and is as good as these guys say we could do alright, They were totally raving about him 

Don't see why they would agree to any more than 20% when they are spending 3-6m with add ons for him. Different with Ethan Ross for example as we waived the compensation fee for him to sign for Raith but took 50% sell on instead. 

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Don't see why they would agree to any more than 20% when they are spending 3-6m with add ons for him. Different with Ethan Ross for example as we waived the compensation fee for him to sign for Raith but took 50% sell on instead. 

yeah makes sense, We were screwed tho I hope the current admin are a bit more savvy 

36 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

yeah makes sense, We were screwed tho I hope the current admin are a bit more savvy 

£3.5m for a good Scottish centre half with dodgy hamstrings + 20% profit sell on. That was pretty decent. 
Our standard of football is not rated, so we were never going to get +£5m. 

If he goes to Leicester for (say) £12m, we get a further (£12m - £3.5m * 20%) £1.7m. 

I’m okay with that. 

23 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

£3.5m for a good Scottish centre half with dodgy hamstrings + 20% profit sell on. That was pretty decent. 
Our standard of football is not rated, so we were never going to get +£5m. 

If he goes to Leicester for (say) £12m, we get a further (£12m - £3.5m * 20%) £1.7m. 

I’m okay with that. 

We better hope John McGinn doesn’t move from Aston Villa.

A £40m fee (that is more than possible down there) would net Hibs £8m! 

I recall an epic Dens Park encounter around this time of the season 20 years ago. 

2-0 down at half time. Fat Dundee kid on the pitch at half time doing pens comp doing a 2-0 sign to the Dons fans..... Aberdeen comeback and win 3-2 and everyone is chanting at this poor kid "sumo sumo whats the score"

Sensational.

Zerouali's last game... subbed off at half time

• Haha 5