Scotland-Poland & Austria or Wales

32 minutes ago, thurso said:

Patterson ??????????

Must be nice being given the luxury of not having to worry about the defensive side of your game when being used as a wingback. 
Would like to see Ramsay given same luxury for Aberdeen. Goodwin (whilst maybe helping him in long term) is spoiling Ramsay’s best assets. 

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Must be nice being given the luxury of not having to worry about the defensive side of your game when being used as a wingback. 
Would like to see Ramsay given same luxury for Aberdeen. Goodwin (whilst maybe helping him in long term) is spoiling Ramsay’s best assets. 

Must be nice knowing even if you can’t get a game for your team you can still get a game for Scotland 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Pardon my ignorance of the squad for this game as I haven’t paid any attention, but if the only alternative is Stephen O’Donnell, then I’d rather have Pogo Patterson at right back. 

One for the older “viewers”. 

FACT

Tho old thurso prob still thinks Ramsay should be playing 

Lol

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

FACT

Tho old thurso prob still thinks Ramsay should be playing 

Lol

You could play hickey instead of him he can play right back plays every week but yes maybe Ramsey should be playing before Patterson as he can get a game for his club. Might as well pick young Ashby at West Ham as Patterson he gets as much game time. 

21 minutes ago, thurso said:

You could play hickey instead of him he can play right back plays every week but yes maybe Ramsey should be playing before Patterson as he can get a game for his club. Might as well pick young Ashby at West Ham as Patterson he gets as much game time. 

Lol

You're letting your blind hatred of "rangers " cloud your judgement 

Stop it

It will put you in good stead

?

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Lol

You're letting your blind hatred of "rangers " cloud your judgement 

Stop it

It will put you in good stead

?

Why would it be my “blind hatred” for rangers they went defunct 10 years ago and he “plays” for Everton. 

If he can’t get in his clubs team he shouldn’t play for Scotland it’s that simple. The guy keeping him out got sent off and suspended and he still couldn’t get a game   

You love for sevco is letting you down so stop it your sounding like ally mccoist now 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, thurso said:

Why would it be my “blind hatred” for rangers they went defunct 10 years ago and he “plays” for Everton. 

If he can’t get in his clubs team he shouldn’t play for Scotland it’s that simple. The guy keeping him out got sent off and suspended and he still couldn’t get a game   

You love for sevco is letting you down so stop it your sounding like ally mccoist now 

If Patterson went to Everton from Cove Rangers you wouldn't be against him getting game time here

Fair play to Clarke... he's turned us from a disorganised shambles into something resembling a decent international side. 

Only a friendly, but the players look like they've some idea of what they're all supposed to be doing, finally. 

Patterson spends most of his time in opposition third. Very rarely comes back to his own half. He isn’t a RB or wingback. He’s given an easy time when playing a back 3. 

If only Aberdeen had the ability to allow such luxuries for Ramsay to do same.

To Glass’s credit (his ONE positive) he tried to allow Ramsay to do this & that is what made Ramsay look his best.

Goodwin will hopefully try similar next season (if we still have Ramsay) if he managed to sort our defence into a solid back 3.

Both Patterson & Ramsay are utterly useless in a back 4 as actual RB’s. This explains Patterson’s lack of games at club level

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If Patterson went to Everton from Cove Rangers you wouldn't be against him getting game time here

Wow you really are an idiot about why I don’t want him in the team so let me spell it out to you now. 
 If Patterson went to Everton from anyone and was getting a game, wouldn’t have to be every week but some game time a few starts regularly off the bench and doing well I’d say great get him in the squad, but he’s had 1 start that lasted 45 mins against a non league team before he was subbed.
So I don’t care who the player is if they are not playing regularly for their club they shouldn’t be playing for Scotland. 

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

• Upvote 2