Don’t think we will though. 

Think JG will stick with 4-3-3

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes.  
                         Barron.     
             McCrorie.      Ferguson.      
         Besuijen Ramirez Watkins 

1-1, maybe even a 2-2 draw 

This is the type of game that's haunted us all season. 

Looks easy on paper...hey, it's only Ross County....but when the game kicks off they're far more organised, physical and sharper than we are. We concede an early goal because we're unable to defend and all of a sudden it gets desperate very quickly. 

Glass half empty this morning I'm afraid. 

57 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

This is the type of game that's haunted us all season. 

Looks easy on paper...hey, it's only Ross County....but when the game kicks off they're far more organised, physical and sharper than we are. We concede an early goal because we're unable to defend and all of a sudden it gets desperate very quickly. 

Glass half empty this morning I'm afraid. 

Has anyone said it’s going to be easy? 
General feeling seems to be scepticism ? 

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

Is anyone genuinely surprised???

I am a bit at that one. Missing an Edinburgh Derby.

All about viewing figures unfortunately. 

They could actually promote Scottish football & show both over the weekend but that’s too much effort.

They’ve not actually showed the full quote of games that they’re entitled to this season, which says all you need to know about their thoughts on Scottish football.

The Saturday lunchtime treat is Sheff Utd v Bournemouth 

Thank fuck for IPTV and I’m not paying for Sky is all I’ll say 

• Like 1

Fuck me coonty match thread up already fs. I won't watch us again this season. We're a disgrace & cormack is a fkn cunt. With milne still on the board as advisor. 

If we win I reckon we'll finish in the top 6 as can't see Hibs winning at Tynecastle, and I don't think the result of the Livi game matters as our goal difference would see us overtake one of them? but what a shite state of affairs that it's come to this.

52 minutes ago, Saturday's Kid said:

If we win it's likely we will be in the top six but primarily for me the three points are required to keep the gap over St Johnstone and avoid getting reeled into the play off.

You might think we would prevail in a two leg contest with Inverness or Arbroath or whoever but I wouldn't want to put it to the test.

Agreed.  Added to the disappointment yesterday coming out of Dens to find that St Johnstone had won.

• Haha 1

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie Barron Ferguson

Besuijen Watkins McLennan 

Would prefer to make changes at GK and defence but that's going to have to wait til the summer.

I said Ramsay should be dropped last week and he scored, so hopefully Ramirez makes me look like a twat by scoring on Saturday.

I've got a feeling we'll get a nervy win 3-2

Up oot of my scratcher in South Yorkshire at 6am for this, and hame straight after, ETA midnight. Dickie Donald Upper.

I think she's right, I need my heid examined. Mind I haven't had any butteries since last autumn, Asda Portlethen is getting emptied of them. Take them with butter and syrup, in the unlikely event that anyone's interested. 

Big call, with no sensible grounds for making it, but I'll go with an "opposition nil", finally. 2-0, Ferguson and Watkins.

• Upvote 1
On 4/3/2022 at 10:43 AM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Fuck me coonty match thread up already fs. I won't watch us again this season. We're a disgrace & cormack is a fkn cunt. With milne still on the board as advisor. 

Typical armchair fan.  Bein' a supporter means just that, supportin' the fuckin' team even when we're fuckin' pish.  Yeah, we all have a fuckin' moan and a groan but still support and go to/watch the games.  The fuckin clue is kinda in the title.  SUPPORTER.

Fuckin' part time pricks like you are no fuckin' loss.  Get fucked and go shoppin' wi yer ma' on Setterdy aifterneen.  Mug!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

In the previous 2 matches v Ross County this season we've had a combined total of 42 shots compared to only 13 by County, and yet both matches have ended 1-1 draws.  Pretty much sums up our problems this season.  We've got to be tighter at the back and more incisive up front.  To be honest I'll be amazed if we keep another clean sheet this season but you never know.

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Typical armchair fan.  Bein' a supporter means just that, supportin' the fuckin' team even when we're fuckin' pish.  Yeah, we all have a fuckin' moan and a groan but still support and go to/watch the games.  The fuckin clue is kinda in the title.  SUPPORTER.

Fuckin' part time pricks like you are no fuckin' loss.  Get fucked and go shoppin' wi yer ma' on Setterdy aifterneen.  Mug!!!!

Oh fuck off you dick! You don't know me! I've been a ST holder for decades ye prick. the only fucking MUG is you!