Aberdeen v Ross County

He’s gone more defensive at RB, probably thinking about Regan Charles-Cook.

Either Ojo or McCrorie at RB & the other in midfield 

I’m not sure a laborious Ojo is any better equipped than Ramsay to deal with RCC.

Lewis

Ojo Gallagher Bates Hayes       
                   Barron.      
         McCrorie Ferguson.     
  Besuijen Ramirez Watkins 

score draw 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Was going to go for a 3-1 Aberdeen win but since ojo is in for Ramsay I’ll still be positive but go for 1-0. 
I was hoping with Goodwin meant to be so ruthless it was the last we seen of ojo 

Did Ramsay not come off with a knock in the last game? 

I'm sure he'd rather not use Ojo but have you seen the bench?  There's hardly any players left. We're down to Milne, Ruth, Polvara etc 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Did Ramsay not come off with a knock in the last game? 

I'm sure he'd rather not use Ojo but have you seen the bench?  There's hardly any players left. We're down to Milne, Ruth, Polvara etc 

Was a head knock was it not said he would be fine for today and Ramsay is on the bench so can’t be anything wrong with him. I’d say it’s more dropped for tactical reasons

3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Was a head knock was it not said he would be fine for today and Ramsay is on the bench so can’t be anything wrong with him. I’d say it’s more dropped for tactical reasons

Possibly.  Probably worried about their wingers.   Might even see McCrorie at right back and Ojo on midfield. 

It's nae like he's got many options to change things around though is it? 

On 4/8/2022 at 8:10 AM, Ten Caat said:

The rebuild is so big that it might be just about all we can hope for, although the other sides are so shit that at least it should be a comfortable 4th, on the assumption that Cormack is providing a decent budget to replace all the players we are binning. The big problem is going to be catching Hearts who are going to be benefiting from the cash they'll earn from the EL. With that advantage, they should comfortably retain 3rd and enjoy the same advantage next season too. Thankfully they've got Neilson in charge and he will make a cunt of it eventually but I fear that getting us back to where McInnes once  had us is a couple of seasons down the line yet

I've just realised that if somehow Hibs win the cup it would be them and not Hearts who would be guaranteed at least ECL Group Stage next season.

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

If mccrorie is out of midfield and put to right back with ojo in midfield I’ll really worry about. 

Shouldn’t have to worry about changing things we are crap defensively but so are county so should go all out attack

Fuck knows min. We'll find out in half an hour. 

Point is we've got very few options. As soon as you take one out or move one you cause a problem somewhere else. 

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Possibly.  Probably worried about their wingers.   Might even see McCrorie at right back and Ojo on midfield. 

It's nae like he's got many options to change things around though is it? 

If mccrorie is out of midfield and put to right back with ojo in midfield I’ll really worry about. 

Shouldn’t have to worry about changing things we are crap defensively but so are county so should go all out attack