Aberdeen v Ross County

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

St Johnstone 6 points behind us with 5 games to go... we've got no fight in this team - no goals in us and can't keep a clean sheet. I struggle to see where we're going to get a win before the end of the season given we've just drawn with Dundee and lost to Ross County.

That’s what I said earlier.

If we lose to St Johnstone we are deep in the shite

Embarrassing the lack of quality on display & even worse, there was fuck all urgency.

This team has zero fight. 

4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

St Johnstone are certainly in better form than us, and more fight about them. I can see them picking up more points than us in the last 5 games - whether they get more than 6 points more than us, I'm not so sure though.

I could quite easily see us picking up the least amount of points in the bottom 6 post split. We’ve won 1 league game in 2022. Hibs, when they were down to 10 men.

This team don’t have the balls to survive a relegation scrap.

Just now, Andy_123 said:

This is a real fear. We’ve shown time and time again this season we’ve got fuck all fight about us. And at the same time struggle to create chances, and have a defence as solid as a sieve.

Getting dragged into the relegation playoffs is looking like a real possibility.

St Johnstone are certainly in better form than us, and more fight about them. I can see them picking up more points than us in the last 5 games - whether they get more than 6 points more than us, I'm not so sure though.

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

This is a real fear. We’ve shown time and time again this season we’ve got fuck all fight about us. And at the same time struggle to create chances, and have a defence as solid as a sieve.

Getting dragged into the relegation playoffs is looking like a real possibility.

Yip, agree.

I don’t see where the next win is coming from.

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

St J need to get 7 points more than us the GD gives us an extra point over them. We will also have 3 home games post split (likely to be Dundee, St Mirren and Livi) with Hibs and St J away from home. If we end up in the play off place after these fixtures stating with a 7 point cushion then Goodwin should be sacked. 

1 minute ago, Ken Esmin said:

That is what winds me up more than anything.There is zero urgency about our play till we go behind.

Massive summer for Goodwin nae holidays for him .This shitfest is going to take a turnbell esq clearout to sort out.

Ferguson will be sold 

Use a part of it to pay off some contracted shite like JET, McLennan & one or two others.

Get rid of about a dozen of them. 

13 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

This is not fucking good enough by any stretch of the imagination.  We should demand wholesale change,  absolute embarrassment of a season and we need wholesale change.   Keep Barron, Ramsay and the Dutch lad. Everyone else and I mean everyone else can get to fuck.  

There's not one player good enough, Barron is shit, Ramsey a lightweight, Clear them all out.