7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You ain’t missing much at Cappielow.

Greenock/Cappielow… one of the biggest shiteholes in Scotland.

Least Andy Richie doesn’t play for them any longer, even in our pomp he fk us constantly 

3 hours ago, super_al said:

I remember a 7-3 game, with Deano scoring four. It was great fun charging at the fence that separated the fans when we scored each goal.

Did Dodds get the other 3? Went to extra time as well iirc

Toni Koumbauri's debut iirc.

He was 48 years old 

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Can’t polish a turd. Unless we play the huns then suddenly everyone is playing at the level they should be.

We were shit against rangers last time out. A decent manager would get this team playing well enough to beat the likes of dundee and Ross county 

12 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Did Dodds get the other 3? Went to extra time as well iirc

Indeed.

well well well what a fcukin disastrous season this has been. Glass should have 1) never been given the job in the first place 2) at least been sacked immediately after the Raith Rovers result, but Cormack's fcukin ego drive did not permit that to Happen.

We finally sack Glass 6 months too late and make another lazy appointment in Goodwin who is never going to be the answer.

I don't think we will automatically be relegated as thankfully Dundee seem to be too far adrift and that could save us, however we are genuine contenders for a relegation paly off spot and if that does happen and irrespective of the outcome that should be enough right there to show Goodwin the door, no matter how long he has been in the job.

At least whatever happens we will start next season with 4 league cup games being assured in our present situation that needs to be considered as a cup run ffs, the problem there is our LC group could well be Fraserburgh, Buckie, Peterhead, Cove and us and I would not be betting any cash on us being able to progress out of that group.

Thank you very much Cormack you w@anker, please just do us all a favor and fk off back to America and take your fcukin ego and your prawcess with you

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

sAck OnEwIn…..

Edited by jamiesd

14 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Winning on the internet 🤣 you’re an absolute man-child

Imagine this being the highlight of your life 🤦🏻‍♂️

You’re that guy that has never done drugs but thinks it makes you look cool by talking about them, eh?

Nae sure why you put the laughing smiley after winning on the internet as if it doesn’t matter to you.

Every post you make is completely laced with one upmanship or contrary statements just to get up folks noses.

You are most dislikeable and i bet you have no real friends. In fact this forum is probably the only interraction with humans you have. 🤙

• Upvote 3

On 4/10/2022 at 12:00 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

I spent a fair percentage of the match wondering how they could warm up the stands . I came up with heated seats , pumping warm air around the place or giant heaters like you get in a beer garden. 

Set fire to the place after the game?

24 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Set fire to the place after the game?

Before the game be a better idea 😄

12 hours ago, thurso said:

We were shit against rangers last time out. A decent manager would get this team playing well enough to beat the likes of dundee and Ross county 

Not if his team don’t want to give a shit. 

Posted (edited)

(Joe Lewis quote that it was an enormous disappointment to lose against Ross county. )   Nah you don’t say Joe Joe , maybe if you’d performed in other matches between the sticks instead of jumping around like an 🦍 ape out of the zoo you and your team may have been in the top 6.

Edited by shooftahmooftah

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Not if his team don’t want to give a shit. 

I’d say the team were performing to his instructions. If they weren’t he would of called them out on it. 
On Saturday he used the wrong tactics completely in my opinion and selected some of the wrong players 

Edited by thurso

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, thurso said:

I’d say the team were performing to his instructions. If they weren’t he would of called them out on it. 
On Saturday he used the wrong tactics completely in my opinion and selected some of the wrong players 

I’d say this team are incapable of following any instructions , they are all missing something, it’s called a football brain.  They don’t seem to give a F——k.   They all talk the talk but are incapable of walking the walk. One other thing he only has wrong players to choose from. 

Edited by shooftahmooftah

The manager just needs to get us limping over the line now and we can see how things shape up over the summer. Its been a woeful start for him but it’s a bit premature to be pointing the finger at him just yet. Its been a complete shambles on and off the pitch since the turn of the year that’s seen the manager binned, our Captain walk away mid-season, numerous squad players moved on or told to find new clubs, our only decent striker indicating he’ll be off in the summer and our most saleable assets form has gone to shit. It can’t be doing much for the morale of the squad at present.

The question is how much is due to Goodwins influence and has he identified the cause of the failings and is trying to get a head start on remedying them?

25 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

I’d say this team are incapable of following any instructions , they are all missing something, it’s called a football brain.  They don’t seem to give a F——k.   They all talk the talk but are incapable of walking the walk. One other thing he only has wrong players to choose from. 

I think your talking rubbish. Would you want Ross county’s squad of players over the one we have or do they have a competent manager who is getting the best out of what he’s got 

42 minutes ago, thurso said:

I think your talking rubbish. Would you want Ross county’s squad of players over the one we have or do they have a competent manager who is getting the best out of what he’s got 

To answere your question.  Ross county manager has a team that has the desire  to win and a believe they can win. Aberdeen has a manager who inherited Mcinnes left overs and Glasses lucky dip signings who havnt a clue what desire means.  Your other question yes I’d take half the Ross county squad over the ones Aberdeen have now.   Now stop talking shit and stick to highland dancing up in Thurso. 

7 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Nae sure why you put the laughing smiley after winning on the internet as if it doesn’t matter to you.

Every post you make is completely laced with one upmanship or contrary statements just to get up folks noses.

You are most dislikeable and i bet you have no real friends. In fact this forum is probably the only interraction with humans you have. 🤙

Looks like I’ve succeeded then champ 

2 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

It was pretty obvious after about 15 minutes that we had walked into the same scenario that has plagued us at Pittodrie against pretty much anyone outside Hearts and Hibs....we have a group of players with no confidence and no pace, who struggle hugely against any side that is tidy, neat and organised. 

Every single 'move' (I use that term loosely) begins with  8 passes between the defence, then a 20 yard pass to Ferguson who is in the centre circle with his back to goal. At that point the ball either goes sideways again, or back to the central defenders, or is lost. 

We're so fecking easy to play against. Players are terrified to trust their own abilities, and because we have no real pace or invention in midfield it's almost impossible for us to create the chances that we need. 

I'm presuming that in training the same players are showing much more confidence, but in games they 're struggling. 

That's Goodwin's problem to sort out. 

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

It was pretty obvious after about 15 minutes that we had walked into the same scenario that has plagued us at Pittodrie against pretty much anyone outside Hearts and Hibs....we have a group of players with no confidence and no pace, who struggle hugely against any side that is tidy, neat and organised. 

Every single 'move' (I use that term loosely) begins with  8 passes between the defence, then a 20 yard pass to Ferguson who is in the centre circle with his back to goal. At that point the ball either goes sideways again, or back to the central defenders, or is lost. 

We're so fecking easy to play against. Players are terrified to trust their own abilities, and because we have no real pace or invention in midfield it's almost impossible for us to create the chances that we need. 

I'm presuming that in training the same players are showing much more confidence, but in games they 're struggling. 

What I want to know is why he took two of our best and hard working players Watkins and McCrorie off for any part of a game we had to win, let alone 28 minutes of it !

Goodwin has still not explained that unless I missed it. The game could still have been won long before their pen. from just one incisive pass by Watkins in the box or one of those runs in behind he does. He is he only player in our entire squad capable of something unpredictable. Our manager's judgement is now in question after those substitutions. 

3 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

100 percent. How often did you see someone run off the ball into a good position ? Doesn't happen.   How often do we get in behind? Same. 

1 hour ago, Wee Alickie said:

What I want to know is why he took two of our best and hard working players Watkins and McCrorie off for any part of a game we had to win, let alone 28 minutes of it !

Goodwin has still not explained that unless I missed it. The game could still have been won long before their pen. from just one incisive pass by Watkins in the box or one of those runs in behind he does. He is he only player in our entire squad capable of something unpredictable. Our manager's judgement is now in question after those substitutions. 

Watkins just returned from a long injury absence. Not really too surprising he was subbed off.

McCrorie was more concerning. He wasn't having the best of games for sure but he does have a good engine on him. But he does seem to suffer niggling injuries fairly frequently. Good that we've got another 2 week period between County and Livi, hopefully he's fine by then.

The real bizarre one was why Ramsay remained benched. He's probably been our best creator of chances all season, yet Goodwin fires MacKenzie on instead. Baffling

21 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Watkins just returned from a long injury absence. Not really too surprising he was subbed off.

McCrorie was more concerning. He wasn't having the best of games for sure but he does have a good engine on him. But he does seem to suffer niggling injuries fairly frequently. Good that we've got another 2 week period between County and Livi, hopefully he's fine by then.

The real bizarre one was why Ramsay remained benched. He's probably been our best creator of chances all season, yet Goodwin fires MacKenzie on instead. Baffling

I just don’t see it with McCrorie, you say he has a good engine but a midfielder needs more than that. A midfielder should be able to pass the ball, to make tackles, to score goals, I’m not sure if McCrorie has enough quality to play in midfield consistently. 

5 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

To answere your question.  Ross county manager has a team that has the desire  to win and a believe they can win. Aberdeen has a manager who inherited Mcinnes left overs and Glasses lucky dip signings who havnt a clue what desire means.  Your other question yes I’d take half the Ross county squad over the ones Aberdeen have now.   Now stop talking shit and stick to highland dancing up in Thurso. 

So if you would take half the county squad which ones would that be instead of ones in our team. Only one who might get a game would be Charles-cook who according to my boss who is a county season ticket holder yes he has scored a few goals this season but won’t be missed to much as he thinks it’s a one season wonder.

12 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I just don’t see it with McCrorie, you say he has a good engine but a midfielder needs more than that. A midfielder should be able to pass the ball, to make tackles, to score goals, I’m not sure if McCrorie has enough quality to play in midfield consistently. 

look at his goal last week.

7 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

I’d say they are following instructions to much. Under glass it was all ball retention trying to get an opening but with no creativity it was to hard to do. Under Goodwin Saturdays game for example Ferguson is to deep which is where Goodwin has stated he wants him to play and he must of been told to switch it as quick as possible that’s why he kept switching it from left back to right wing about 10 times half wernt good passes other half went to where they were supposed to. There doesn’t seem to be anyone taking any initiative in the team 

15 minutes ago, Dave Bus said:

look at his goal last week.

Took his goal well, think goals like that are the exception rather than the rule though