Aberdeen v Ross County

On 4/3/2022 at 9:20 AM, Schapenneuker said:

We concede an early goal because we're unable to defend and all of a sudden it gets desperate very quickly. 

We have the second most points won from losing positions this season. Presumably because we're so often in a losing position.

6 hours ago, AndrewC said:

Mind I haven't had any butteries since last autumn, Asda Portlethen is getting emptied of them. Take them with butter and syrup, in the unlikely event that anyone's interested. 

Syrup? Terrible choice, all wrong.

7 hours ago, AndrewC said:

Up oot of my scratcher in South Yorkshire at 6am for this, and hame straight after, ETA midnight. Dickie Donald Upper.

I think she's right, I need my heid examined. Mind I haven't had any butteries since last autumn, Asda Portlethen is getting emptied of them. Take them with butter and syrup, in the unlikely event that anyone's interested. 

Big call, with no sensible grounds for making it, but I'll go with an "opposition nil", finally. 2-0, Ferguson and Watkins.

Toasted or cold?

Boyh great choices but a toasted buttery with butter and syrup is incredible. 

8 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Syrup? Terrible choice, all wrong.

The way my granny used to give me them, a culinary delight! Don't like giving Tate & Lyle any money right enough, Tory wanks.

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

It was ‘butteries’ that disturbed me.

? - let's just agree that they're not "cookies". 

7 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Boyh great choices but a toasted buttery with butter and syrup is incredible. 

Cold, but I'll give the toastie suggestion a try Sunday! 

If Jim Goodwin takes us to finishing 4th its as good as winning a trophy this season based on how bad we have been.

Jim Goodwins red & white army.....

33 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

If Jim Goodwin takes us to finishing 4th its as good as winning a trophy this season based on how bad we have been.

Jim Goodwins red & white army.....

It’s been an utterly awful season, loon. If we finish 4th, which I hope we do, it says a lot for the rest of the protagonists. From Raith Rovers in the league cup onwards it’s been honking. 

51 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

It’s been an utterly awful season, loon. If we finish 4th, which I hope we do, it says a lot for the rest of the protagonists. From Raith Rovers in the league cup onwards it’s been honking. 

Yup, absolutely this.  But beggars can’t be be choosers and shite football teams can only beat what’s in front of them.

Question is does Cormack and Goodwin settle for that next year again?

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Yup, absolutely this.  But beggars can’t be be choosers and shite football teams can only beat what’s in front of them.

Question is does Cormack and Goodwin settle for that next year again?

The rebuild is so big that it might be just about all we can hope for, although the other sides are so shit that at least it should be a comfortable 4th, on the assumption that Cormack is providing a decent budget to replace all the players we are binning. The big problem is going to be catching Hearts who are going to be benefiting from the cash they'll earn from the EL. With that advantage, they should comfortably retain 3rd and enjoy the same advantage next season too. Thankfully they've got Neilson in charge and he will make a cunt of it eventually but I fear that getting us back to where McInnes once  had us is a couple of seasons down the line yet

Maybe we should see if we beat Ross County first before we decide where we're going to finish this or next season. 

Still work to do this season regardless of the result on Saturday. 

Win and we have work to do to qualify for Europe. 

Lose and we still have some work to do to see off St Johnstone. 

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves yet. 

On 4/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, Beachend Bootboy said:

Typical armchair fan.  Bein' a supporter means just that, supportin' the fuckin' team even when we're fuckin' pish.  Yeah, we all have a fuckin' moan and a groan but still support and go to/watch the games.  The fuckin clue is kinda in the title.  SUPPORTER.

Fuckin' part time pricks like you are no fuckin' loss.  Get fucked and go shoppin' wi yer ma' on Setterdy aifterneen.  Mug!!!!

spacer.png

• Upvote 1