3 hours ago, Millertime said:

We are winning this by a few

Can see a few youngsters being bloodied too

What youngsters? Why would he throw youngsters into a must win game... we've got the next 5 games to do that if we don't win today. 

I think it'll be...

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie Barron Ferguson

Watkins Ramirez Besoujin

In.   12,000.

Hopefully huff and puff our way to a win.  I'm sure it won't be without the usual heart in mouth moments. 

2-1.

Ferguson (pen) and a rare 2022 Ramirez goal. 

6 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach aye - more the passion than the fact spitting tbh son 👍

Well, so passionate he's dropped the team for the rest of the season pops.  About as passionate as a plook on yer erse.😁

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Aye leave him alone.  Nothing to do with the huns.  Not even to do with football.  Just his wee triplets birthday.

Happy birthday Bazza, Gazza and Laudo. 

His wifes fud must be huge, givin birth to triplets wi the biggest chins ever!! 😆😆

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Aye leave him alone.  Nothing to do with the huns.  Not even to do with football.  Just his wee triplets birthday.

Happy birthday Bazza, Gazza and Laudo. 

His wifes fud must be huge, givin birth to triplets wi the biggest chins ever!! 😆😆

Posted (edited)

Ramsay and McLennan out

Ojo and Watkins in

Consi on the bench.

Edited by sooth_stander

Good re Watkins being fit. 

Ffs re having to watch that useless cunt Ojo again. 

He’s gone more defensive at RB, probably thinking about Regan Charles-Cook.

Either Ojo or McCrorie at RB & the other in midfield 

I’m not sure a laborious Ojo is any better equipped than Ramsay to deal with RCC.

Lewis

Ojo Gallagher Bates Hayes       
                   Barron.      
         McCrorie Ferguson.     
  Besuijen Ramirez Watkins 

score draw 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Anyone at that fan zone thing the day?

Any use?

Heap of shite 😂

Goodwin, Snelders and Mason made an appearance 

55 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

What youngsters? Why would he throw youngsters into a must win game

exectly..cunt is fuckin clueless..its unreal..ez focus is oan ez beloved huns..e siys ez uncle wis crushd it ibrox ffs! 

Was going to go for a 3-1 Aberdeen win but since ojo is in for Ramsay I’ll still be positive but go for 1-0. 
I was hoping with Goodwin meant to be so ruthless it was the last we seen of ojo 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, thurso said:

Was going to go for a 3-1 Aberdeen win but since ojo is in for Ramsay I’ll still be positive but go for 1-0. 
I was hoping with Goodwin meant to be so ruthless it was the last we seen of ojo 

Did Ramsay not come off with a knock in the last game? 

I'm sure he'd rather not use Ojo but have you seen the bench?  There's hardly any players left. We're down to Milne, Ruth, Polvara etc 

Edited by aberdeen1970

Just now, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hardly surprising if so.  Another one to be shifted.

If you can't make that bench you must be injured or binned. 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Did Ramsay not come off with a knock in the last game? 

I'm sure he'd rather not use Ojo but have you seen the bench?  There's hardly any players left. We're down to Milne, Ruth, Polvara etc 

Was a head knock was it not said he would be fine for today and Ramsay is on the bench so can’t be anything wrong with him. I’d say it’s more dropped for tactical reasons

Is this Ojo’s first appearance since Goodwin arrived?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Was a head knock was it not said he would be fine for today and Ramsay is on the bench so can’t be anything wrong with him. I’d say it’s more dropped for tactical reasons

Possibly.  Probably worried about their wingers.   Might even see McCrorie at right back and Ojo on midfield. 

It's nae like he's got many options to change things around though is it? 

Edited by aberdeen1970

Just now, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Yes, but for Dylan I fear it should be both.

Aye. Injuries have caught up with McGeouch.  Can't see him playing for many more years. 

On 4/8/2022 at 8:10 AM, Ten Caat said:

The rebuild is so big that it might be just about all we can hope for, although the other sides are so shit that at least it should be a comfortable 4th, on the assumption that Cormack is providing a decent budget to replace all the players we are binning. The big problem is going to be catching Hearts who are going to be benefiting from the cash they'll earn from the EL. With that advantage, they should comfortably retain 3rd and enjoy the same advantage next season too. Thankfully they've got Neilson in charge and he will make a cunt of it eventually but I fear that getting us back to where McInnes once  had us is a couple of seasons down the line yet

I've just realised that if somehow Hibs win the cup it would be them and not Hearts who would be guaranteed at least ECL Group Stage next season.

6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Is this Ojo’s first appearance since Goodwin arrived?

Hopefully his last 

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

McGeouch injured again? 

Aye, Jim Goodwin said he should be available next week.

I’m sure he said the same last week. 

7 hours ago, jamiesd said:

What a day that was. Some scraps after the game also.  Proper old school.

General Dayts leading from the front, directing the troops while sucking on a thick cuban cigar, great days. 

2 minutes ago, thurso said:

If mccrorie is out of midfield and put to right back with ojo in midfield I’ll really worry about. 

Shouldn’t have to worry about changing things we are crap defensively but so are county so should go all out attack

Fuck knows min. We'll find out in half an hour. 

Point is we've got very few options. As soon as you take one out or move one you cause a problem somewhere else. 

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. Injuries have caught up with McGeouch.  Can't see him playing for many more years. 

Christ that’s a long term injury 

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Possibly.  Probably worried about their wingers.   Might even see McCrorie at right back and Ojo on midfield. 

It's nae like he's got many options to change things around though is it? 

If mccrorie is out of midfield and put to right back with ojo in midfield I’ll really worry about. 

Shouldn’t have to worry about changing things we are crap defensively but so are county so should go all out attack