In the News

Ramandu

10 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Funny, strong woman, on people saying they feel 'unsafe' - When did being a coward become a fetish?  Why are people proud of being cowardly?

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/father-ted-musical-axed-following-graham-linehans-controversial-views-3190721

Watch a grown man cry at losing his family cos of these bampots. 

Mate, Linehan lost his family because he became demented by it, his own hatred of what he didn't understand consumed him. His wife and daughter didn't like who he became, because they've no apparent issue with trans folk. Of course Linehan would blame someone else, the guy lost his shit and can't see why he's wrong. He's a hateful cunt and its his own fault he's driven people away. 

As for you posting that sensationalist GB news pish- LOL. 

https://www.chortle.co.uk/comics/m/331/mary_bourke

Here's some tour dates "cancelled" comedian Mary Bourke has coming up, which she'll no doubt make money from.

Linehan is so ill informed and entrenched on his own perception of what 'trans activism is' that he's way off the mark. 

Calling it "homophobic" for a start is a fucking riot. 

Edit 2;

That bit you said about coward fetishism has to be from JP? Sounds like some pseudo intellectual nonsense he'd come up with that makes just enough sense for someone to use in a convo.

6 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Was on C5 the other night. Peer lad was cuddling his Granny at one point and the stroop was flapping about in her face.

Harry Hill would've had a field day with that.

If ever there was an argument not have electric-only domestic vehicles like the odious Tories are bullying drivers into acquiring, this is the one. 

If Clive Sinclair couldn't master it, that's good enough for me.

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You're showing your age, BB min, having been with two of Emmeline Pankhurst's quines. ?

They could have been for all I know I was that drunk (especially with the first Isobel).  Took me a long time to realise a fud shouldn't taste like that one did.?????

44 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

This sort of story fucking annoys me as why had it taken 4 months for it be made public.....

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-18-attacked-wetherspoons-pub-23867952.amp?fr=operanews

"Hit with a plastic cup". Fuck off.

More like hit with a breeze block. Poor mare.

Lazy policing and lazy journalism yet again. 

Teen, 18, attacked in Wetherspoons pub on her first ever night out as man is arrested

This headline tells me that this 18 year old girl is now a Trans man, and, on her very first night out as a man, someone attacked her and then she got arrested. 

14 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Teen, 18, attacked in Wetherspoons pub on her first ever night out as man is arrested

This headline tells me that this 18 year old girl is now a Trans man, and, on her very first night out as a man, someone attacked her and then she got arrested. 

You may be right with your theory min but she doesn't strike me as your stereotypical gender-changer or gender-fluid switch.

I could understand if it was a spit and sawdust boozer where the incident took place but a friendly, family-orientated establishment like Wetherspoons that allows folk to use concrete in their plastic cups. Odd.