In the News

Ramandu

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent. It's not that I don't like talking I just hate how they feel a need to fill what they perceive to be an awkward silence with small talk. I'd rather they just concentrate on their job. You can't talk and concentrate fully on the hair cut at the same time. 

Used to get some shocking haircuts from wifies paying zero attention to the job in hand, just talking absolute garbage. If you cant focus on yir job and talk at the same time, just do the thing im paying you for please.

What a revelation when i started getting it done (my haircuts) by guys. Always good.

Dont go near any of the fuckers now tho which is terrific. No.2 all over every week at home by me??‍? 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

100 percent. It's not that I don't like talking I just hate how they feel a need to fill what they perceive to be an awkward silence with small talk. I'd rather they just concentrate on their job. You can't talk and concentrate fully on the hair cut at the same time. 

18 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Used to get some shocking haircuts from wifies paying zero attention to the job in hand, just talking absolute garbage. If you cant focus on yir job and talk at the same time, just do the thing im paying you for please.

What a revelation when i started getting it done (my haircuts) by guys. Always good.

Dont go near any of the fuckers now tho which is terrific. No.2 all over every week at home by me??‍? 

Hahaha.

Fucking hell.

Would love to see the two of you in a car in total silence driving along so you can concentrate.

"Don't fucking speak to me I'm driving."

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Seriously ,when you decide to stop cutting your own hair and venture into a barbers you'll see what we mean.

Haha. What's a haircut?

Come ashore Hanz if a person can't be trusted to do their job without having conversation they're probably not the best place to go for a haircut.

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Hahaha.

Fucking hell.

Would love to see the two of you in a car in total silence driving along so you can concentrate.

"Don't fucking speak to me I'm driving."

You've missed my point.

If youre not capable of doing a haircut adequately and talking at the same time, which some aren't, then stop talking and concentrate. We’re talking about absolute monstrosities here. Total mongos.

Short back and sides aswell. Not like I've ever asked for a tricky haircut either.

The blokes that used to cut my hair liked a wee chat but was obvious they were concentrating on the haircut aswell.

Check out staff having a prolonged chat with a customer even tho theres a queue of folk waiting. Fucking rude, sometimes the fault of the female customer tho who cant wait to talk raw shit to another human and/or let the rest of the queue know her story.

Time and a place for these chats. Queues of folk waiting, get a fucking move on. 

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Check out staff having a prolonged chat with a customer even tho theres a queue of folk waiting. Fucking rude, sometimes the fault of the female customer tho who cant wait to talk raw shit to another human and/or let the rest of the queue know her story.

Time and a place for these chats. Queues of folk waiting, get a fucking move on. 

Now that is annoying as fuck. Likewise when they wait until the total is announced and then go and take out their purse / wallet.

Should have it ready. You know you're going to have to pay for it FFS.

Move this post to Pet Hates mods.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

One of the most annoying things ever that.

Ignorant cunts that dee that.