In the News

Ramandu

48 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You don't feel like white people behave exactly the same way, at all?

Of course I do, but in the present cultural climate we live in, far more coverage is given to brown people and their perceived arduous plight, in comparison, to others of a different ethnicity, although in the aforementioned incidents, they put themselves in their respective situations of demise, nobody else did.

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Of course I do, but in the present cultural climate we live in, far more coverage is given to brown people and their perceived arduous plight, in comparison, to others of a different ethnicity, although in the aforementioned incidents, they put themselves in their respective situations of demise, nobody else did.

So we can agree that it's not just blacks and browns, but it's whites too. 

That's good. 

Can we also agree that the whites who do the same are also putting themselves in their respective situations of demise?

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

As disgusting as that is you have to admire the cunning of someone who can get folk to believe in them so much. 

Is it that he's particularly cunning, or that the people eating his shite are particularly stupid?

I mean... these people are willingly eating someone else's shite... This does not speak to genius level cognitive abilities. 

Regardless of how cleverly framed the proposition is, do you think there's any kind of means of persuasion that would see you chowing down on a length of poop?

I argue there isn't. Because you're not a complete shitwit. 

I would also say there's no possibility of persuading me to eat someone's shite. 

Unless it was Carol. 

I'd eat Carol's shite. 

She wouldn't even have to persuade me, to be fair. 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

That's good. 

Can we also agree that the whites who do the same are also putting themselves in their respective situations of demise?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61377823

The family are milking it a bit though. She doesn't "feel safe" but has lived here for another 7 years? Surely she could've claimed asylum somewhere?

What happened to the boy deserves proper investigation and I personally have had bad experiences with the police so know what they can be like. Some of the boys conduct falls under the "fly with the crows" category though.

Anyone claiming Scotland isn't safe for black people because of one incident 7 years ago is just at it.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

The family are milking it a bit though. She doesn't "feel safe" but has lived here for another 7 years? Surely she could've claimed asylum somewhere?

What happened to the boy deserves proper investigation and I personally have had bad experiences with the police so know what they can be like. Some of the boys conduct falls under the "fly with the crows" category though.

Anyone claiming Scotland isn't safe for black people because of one incident 7 years ago is just at it though.

I think we can agree it's not just black or brown people who milk their story... the Sun and Mail et al are full of manky white folk telling us how terrified/neglected/upset/cheated they were because of 'insert cause of minor inconvenience here'

Wasn't there a story posted up here a couple months back about how a family were disgusted at the conditions they were expected to live in, and the photos posted of them showed that the reason they were living in disgusting conditions is that they basically just threw their garbage on the floor, and refused to clean their own house? 

So what we're seeing isn't some phenomena unique to the darkies, but rather a phenomena common among people with a chance to talk to the papers or the telly news. 

Family Forced To... etc. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

I think we can agree it's not just black or brown people who milk their story... the Sun and Mail et al are full of manky white folk telling us how terrified/neglected/upset/cheated they were because of 'insert cause of minor inconvenience here'

Wasn't there a story posted up here a couple months back about how a family were disgusted at the conditions they were expected to live in, and the photos posted of them showed that the reason they were living in disgusting conditions is that they basically just threw their garbage on the floor, and refused to clean their own house? 

So what we're seeing isn't some phenomena unique to the darkies, but rather a phenomena common among people with a chance to talk to the papers or the telly news. 

Family Forced To... etc. 

spacer.png

Yeah totally. Didn't claim otherwise. Her "Scotland isn't safe" chat is just havers though.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah totally. Didn't claim otherwise. Her "Scotland isn't safe" chat is just havers though.

Scotland's probably one of the safest countries on the planet. 

Probably slightly less so for the coloured folks because every country has its pig ignorant racist trash, but still, even for coloured folks, one of the safest countries on the planet. 

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anyone claiming Scotland isn't safe for black people because of one incident 7 years ago is just at it.

Exactly it’s a bit of both, family milking it, some cops are wankers, media love to create outrage in all directions. 

Just now, Ke1t said:

Probably slightly less so for the coloured folks because every country has its pig ignorant racist trash, but still, even for coloured folks, one of the safest countries on the planet. 

Works both ways, black folk are less likely to get jumped because folk think they are drug dealers. 

11 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Works both ways, black folk are less likely to get jumped because folk think they are drug dealers. 

Well, that would fall under the umbrella of 'pig ignorant racist trash' I suppose, but would it mitigate the racism at all?

Probably not. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What a fucking waste, yet again, of public money.....

The boy put himself in that scenario. End of.

If you're oot your napper on recreational substances and carrying a knife (or driving whilst under said substances) seems to be socially acceptable nowadays, especially if your are brown.

Bayou, Floyd, Brooks, Blake, Holbert, Brown, Taylor.

All religious law-abiding people who succumbed to the law enforcement because they never abided by it, but, of course, it's due to social exclusion, poverty, negative discrimination, and a privilege of a certain ethnicity. 

100%

• Upvote 1

I got battered fae Rangers fans in a fuckin' stampede in the Beachend in 1973.  It was a fuckin' mental day, mass, fights, all sorts gettin' lobbed aboot, pitch invasions the lot.  Nae segregation in them days of course.

I then got dragged lenght ways, heid first oot o' the Beachend fae the cops and promptly got battered fae them anna' and locked up for my sins.  Cunts!! 

I often wish I'd moved to Africa after that.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Despite all the constant carping you are still more likely to be violently attacked or murdered, in Scotland, if you are a white male under 40. I'm sure it's something like 90% of victims fit that profile.

27 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Despite all the constant carping you are still more likely to be violently attacked or murdered, in Scotland, if you are a white male under 40. I'm sure it's something like 90% of victims fit that profile.

In no way am I defending any scummy cunts that go to the papers/media seeking compo, like some of the stories above. 

But, is the above % because something like 90% of folk who put themselves in a position to be attacked are white, male and under 40? 

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

So, do you now accept the casual racism/ anti-semitism on this board now as it’s usually just a joke to wind others up? 

I've always accepted it to be the case with some posters. I never said racism/anti semitism were ok for the football, I'd have a different stance on the Spurs chant if it was racist. 

No doubt in my mind there are a few genuine racists etc on here who try to play it off as a laugh. Easy to discern the trolls from the troglodytes. 

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Ke1t said:

That's good. 

Of course, there have been plenty of occasions were whites have put themselves in a perilous situation through their own making. However, far less coverage is given to these instances in the media nowadays purely to keep the weak-minded, feeble, subservient masses onside.

On the contrary though, there have been countless occurrences of whites being slain by browns through absolute no fault of their own. 

For instance, I've been following this case since it was aired on Crimewatch in 2015. An absolutely horrible, barbaric attack carried out on a defenceless pensioner in his own home....

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-56915233.amp

The boy, who was acquitted, was undeniably there at the time of the aggravated burglary and murder. End of. DNA forensic evidence doesn't lie, unless, of course, the boy fitted the victim's windows for him in the past (like fuck he did!).

However, the old, senile, geriatric beak presiding over the trial set him free saying he had no case to answer for. Mmm, I wonder why? ?

Funnily enough, the acquitted has previous in killing human beings......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/eltham-toyboy-cameron-rose-who-killed-lover-s-son-3-jailed-for-five-years-8367919.html

No doubt released early by the inept parole board as "it has been deemed that he no longer presents a risk to the general public as he has found God/Allah/Brahma". Within weeks of his release, poor Mr. Brickwood is murdered. Coincidence or what? ?

This particular story of Mr. Brickwood's murder has been given very minimal coverage in the media in comparison with other cases whereby the perceived victim have primarily contributed to their own demise, but these facts are conveniently omitted and overlooked by the mainstream media, as per cases highlighted yesterday.