In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

So many words, yet so little said. 

I am glad you're concentrating on your health and safety at work rather than reading my posts. Being on the internet whilst operating machinery and supervising your squad surely is not in the construction industry textbook, it certainly wasn't when I underwent my CSCS course. 

However, on your next tea/fag break, you'll note there was plenty of meaning in what I said, if you wish to put your black hat and glasses to one side and read it with an objective mind. ?

28 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am glad you're concentrating on your health and safety at work rather than reading my posts. Being on the internet whilst operating machinery and supervising your squad surely is not in the construction industry textbook, it certainly wasn't when I underwent my CSCS course. 

However, on your next tea/fag break, you'll note there was plenty of meaning in what I said, if you wish to put your black hat and glasses to one side and read it with an objective mind. ?

Use less words. 

Guest milne_afc
16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Use less words. 

Less or fewer? I’ve confused myself now.

I think I’d say “fewer words”.

7 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Of course, there have been plenty of occasions were whites have put themselves in a perilous situation through their own making. However, far less coverage is given to these instances in the media nowadays purely to keep the weak-minded, feeble, subservient masses onside.

On the contrary though, there have been countless occurrences of whites being slain by browns through absolute no fault of their own. 

For instance, I've been following this case since it was aired on Crimewatch in 2015. An absolutely horrible, barbaric attack carried out on a defenceless pensioner in his own home....

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-56915233.amp

The boy, who was acquitted, was undeniably there at the time of the aggravated burglary and murder. End of. DNA forensic evidence doesn't lie, unless, of course, the boy fitted the victim's windows for him in the past (like fuck he did!).

However, the old, senile, geriatric beak presiding over the trial set him free saying he had no case to answer for. Mmm, I wonder why? ?

Funnily enough, the acquitted has previous in killing human beings......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/eltham-toyboy-cameron-rose-who-killed-lover-s-son-3-jailed-for-five-years-8367919.html

No doubt released early by the inept parole board as "it has been deemed that he no longer presents a risk to the general public as he has found God/Allah/Brahma". Within weeks of his release, poor Mr. Brickwood is murdered. Coincidence or what? ?

This particular story of Mr. Brickwood's murder has been given very minimal coverage in the media in comparison with other cases whereby the perceived victim have primarily contributed to their own demise, but these facts are conveniently omitted and overlooked by the mainstream media, as per cases highlighted yesterday. 

You certainly seem very passionately against the brown folks, and I commend your diligence in being so focused that you can follow specific stories for seven years. 

A couple of stories and a near pathological focus on misdemeanours by some brown folks doesn't really create a compelling argument, however. 

I can point to several centuries of white folks stabbing, bombing, shooting, starving, and torturing brown folks, though. And on a far more massive scale than the odd story in The Sun or The Mail. 

Does this mean that it is in fact the white folks who are inherently violent and murderous, rather than the brown folks, as you so passionately allude to? 

17 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

She’s talking sense in a way. There’s an art about tactical wanking. It ensures you can get all het up illicitly but stops you short of just sticking it in. Allowing for a few things - no after ejaculation guilt and no risk of STI comeback. Discipline and focus during adultery. Stay ahead 

20 hours ago, Ke1t said:

You certainly seem very passionately against the brown folks, and I commend your diligence in being so focused that you can follow specific stories for seven years. 

A couple of stories and a near pathological focus on misdemeanours by some brown folks doesn't really create a compelling argument, however. 

I can point to several centuries of white folks stabbing, bombing, shooting, starving, and torturing brown folks, though. And on a far more massive scale than the odd story in The Sun or The Mail. 

Does this mean that it is in fact the white folks who are inherently violent and murderous, rather than the brown folks, as you so passionately allude to? 

I have always said, in fairness, that whites are equally as culpable in carrying out grotesque acts against fellow human beings as brown people.

It's the obsessive and delusional approach of the media, and those who are internalised by the media, that brown people are some sort of sacred, gentile subculture of people that can do no wrong but if they do it's primarily down to societal issues and not the acts of the felon. 

However, when highlighted that they carry out their fair share of violent and murderous crimes, you are automatically tarred with the racist brush, just for simply being objective. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

She’s talking sense in a way. There’s an art about tactical wanking. It ensures you can get all het up illicitly but stops you short of just sticking it in. Allowing for a few things - no after ejaculation guilt and no risk of STI comeback. Discipline and focus during adultery. Stay ahead 

Fucking right. Thinking about texting an ex, or a bird from your work, quick wank, hassle(or embarrassment) avoided.