In the News

Ramandu

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's a bunch of horny teenagers playing dress up and getting pished. 

High jinks at worst, yi miserable al' tart.

Teenagers don't need stupid fucking made up American pish with limos and tuxedos to get up to high jinx.

It's for fucking Yanks and it can get to fuck. It'll be American football and cheerleaders next.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Teenagers don't need stupid fucking made up American pish with limos and tuxedos to get up to high jinx.

It's for fucking Yanks and it can get to fuck. It'll be American football and cheerleaders next.

Had an ex girlfriend who did cheerleading. 

Would not. Knock. It.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Dyce didn’t have a prom in my day, must have been a new fad. Like those big jumpers. 

speaking of cheerleaders…reds n co

wonder if anyone at the club will face retrospective action over that in years to come 

38 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking proms at hotels. What a lot of shit. I can't put into words how much I hate all that shit.

What about toddlers ‘graduating’ from nursery to primary school? 

Grad parties for toddlers

Babyshowers

Trick or treating.

Fucking american garbage getting scoffed up by fucking imbeciles. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell. I give it ten years and you fucking cunts will have us singing the star spangled banner.

Some fucking communist you are, going to the prom in your tux and dry humping the cheerleader.

When I was 17 my political ideals weren't even in their infancy. 

Just thought about grass, tbh. A bit like you now, but you're at least 50

Just now, Simply Red said:

Babyshowers

Trick or treating.

Got to say I agree with all of this, maybe not trick or treating- thats just a bit of fun.

Babyshowers are a minging exercise in begging. The toddler graduation thing is purely for parents to post on social media, the child will categorically not remember that.

18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Simmer doon, Alf Garnett. 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Babyshowers

Trick or treating.

I raise you Gender reveals. Admittedly more tricky now that there are hunners, apparently. 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-brit-tourist-dies-magaluf-26943373

A shite way to go. Cheap pills. Magaluf. 7 story fall. Video doing the rounds as well, some thud. 

He's a pussy.

Reports suggest the man might have been trying to balance on the rails of the hotel and slipped.

He fell more than 15 metres.