In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

The place eh am working at just now is having an idahobit thing tomorrow. Eh turned down the invite and have been asked to explain why. Apparently another meeting at the same time isn’t an excuse. It’ll do for now.

its strange how those that preach diversity and inclusivity don’t tolerate people with different opinions to them.

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

The place eh am working at just now is having an idahobit thing tomorrow. Eh turned down the invite and have been asked to explain why. Apparently another meeting at the same time isn’t an excuse. It’ll do for now.

its strange how those that preach diversity and inclusivity don’t tolerate people with different opinions to them.

What's idahobit?

Edit; Just looked it up. 

If you can't be arsed going, I don't think you should have to, but you say "a different opinion to them" which makes me think your opinion is that homophobia etc is alright? In which case it's not really an opinion it's just being a pointless bigot. 

What is your difference in opinion?

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

What's idahobit?

Edit; Just looked it up. 

If you can't be arsed going, I don't think you should have to, but you say "a different opinion to them" which makes me think your opinion is that homophobia etc is alright? In which case it's not really an opinion it's just being a pointless bigot. 

What is your difference in opinion?

Thats the problem. 

If you cant be arseholed going to poof, wifie with cocks, or pregnant men related bollocks you're branded all sorts of phobics. 

In my case its fine, im happy thinking they are a bunch of fragile fruitcakes and ive zero interest in what they have to say. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Thats the problem. 

If you cant be arseholed going to poof, wifie with cocks, or pregnant men related bollocks you're branded all sorts of phobics. 

In my case its fine, im happy thinking they are a bunch of fragile fruitcakes and ive zero interest in what they have to say. 

See but what you've said there and things you've said in the past, makes me think (because you are) bigoted about LGBTQ people. Not that you'll give a fuck. 

If your reason for not going is simply you'd rather do something else, no issue, but your reasoning seems to be that you don't like what they say, because you don't agree with their existence? 

I never understand Brian's argument, "these people should be tolerant about my intolerance" it doesn't make sense. 

11 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

That’s some crazy shit. On the other hand when a woman sets a world record at the Olympics and is all happy, the commentator should have full rights to say how much faster or stronger the male equivalent record is. Only fair.

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

That’s some crazy shit. On the other hand when a woman sets a world record at the Olympics and is all happy, the commentator should have full rights to say how much faster or stronger the male equivalent record is. Only fair.

Wimmin playing men's sports????

What next? Trans?  Oh, wait a minute..........

56 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You didn't answer my question. 

What is it that you don't agree with? Being made to go? Or the fact it's a thing at all?

Why do the mannies in the dresses need to use the wifies pissers anyway. 

I bet if they were at a busy concert and the queue was a mile long it would be a quick transition back into a mannie, whip out the tallywacker and blast out a satisfying pish. Then back to being a really ugly lady. 

Not sure if its related to your question to Brize but its the first #bigotednonsense that came to my head. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Why do the mannies in the dresses need to use the wifies pissers anyway. 

I bet if they were at a busy concert and the queue was a mile long it would be a quick transition back into a mannie, whip out the tallywacker and blast out a satisfying pish. Then back to being a really ugly lady. 

Not sure if its related to your question to Brize but its the first #bigotednonsense that came to my head. 

I doubt they'd feel comfortable in a toilet full of cis men

My solution to all that was to have male, female, and then whatever one you feel like

11 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I doubt they'd feel comfortable in a toilet full of cis men

My solution to all that was to have male, female, and then whatever one you feel like

How nae, they will get to check out an arrangement of bobbys. 

Why do you not just say men...... Thats actually a serious question.