In the News

Ramandu

24 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

How nae, they will get to check out an arrangement of bobbys. 

Why do you not just say men...... Thats actually a serious question. 

Coz he's a woke millennial wet wipe, too scared to be caught bein' out with the perimeters of political correctness.  These kinda cunts are pathetic excuses of men.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He didn't have to apologise. Should've just left it as he did.

They make their case even harder with shite like this. Massively embarrassing. And it’s even more embarrassing for them when the perp does a forced apology. 

No one had even heard of that bird until this story. Maybe Parklife, on his white knight crusades 

I've actually watched a few birds games recently. Parklife is right in one respect in that it's very different from men's football and I'd imagine the rugby is the same. It's much slower, the players are much less athletic and some of the passing is atrocious. There is a decent level of skill and control in many of the players though.

My issue, and this story is an example of it, is that they don't want negative comparisons(sexist) but they want all the positive comparisons regarding appearances/goals etc. Any level of criticism, even constructive, is dismissed.

They've fucked the women's league up here up by hanging onto the men's coat tails so now it's all old firm derbys and now they've come under the SPFL it's totally fucked. A great opportunity squandered. Sad really.

19 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Is that yer best sledge?  Fuckin' chimpanzee.  Jesus wept.

You tryin' to infer I'm part African.  Nah, nae me pal.  Pure blood!!!

Just another to add to the long line of brutal posts by yourself. 

Second hand embarrassment is real. 

• Upvote 1