In the News

Ramandu

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-61880709

I wonder how many people regret the change

A new mainstream phenomenon, I’m sure people are just doing it to fit in. Once it stops being fashionable and you’re built like the big show with a pair of bolt on tits, surely some folk will think, ‘that was a poor decision’ 

I truly don't think anyone is doing something as life changing as that to "fit in." 

The exact same arguments were used against homosexuals 30 years or so ago. 

"What about the kids" 

"it's a trend"

"It's unnatural" 

Blah blah blah

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I truly don't think anyone is doing something as life changing as that to "fit in." 

The exact same arguments were used against homosexuals 30 years or so ago. 

"What about the kids" 

"it's a trend"

"It's unnatural" 

Blah blah blah

Fair points that still stand iyam.

47 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The impartial BBC. Not one of these cunts had any words of empathy or commented on the reasons why the rail workers are striking. Arseholes. Fuck your shitty plans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61866971

Mad, isn't it? 

No mention of the life plans potentially missed by the long hours of the rail staff, or the things that happen to them in their work. 

Back to my point to @maryhilldon earlier. They aren't "woke." They don't give a fuck about injustices. They tick a few identity politic boxes, and that's them. 

They couldn't give a monkeys. 

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Red wine isn’t gay.

I know, mobsters drink it. 

Must admit I like a white. 

Rose isn't a bit of me. 

How silly to think alcohol is connected to one's sexuality. 

Who doesn't love a nice, sweet cocktail in the appropriate setting?

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-61880709

I wonder how many people regret the change

A new mainstream phenomenon, I’m sure people are just doing it to fit in. Once it stops being fashionable and you’re built like the big show with a pair of bolt on tits, surely some folk will think, ‘that was a poor decision’ 

There’s a boy eh see on my way in to work most days who is dressed in a suit one day and dressed as a lady the next. Imagine Bluto in a dress with a wig type lady.

He disappears in to a government building where such things are encouraged.

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

There’s a boy eh see on my way in to work most days who is dressed in a suit one day and dressed as a lady the next. Imagine Bluto in a dress with a wig type lady.

Nobody wants to listen to your fantasies Brian, keep that to when your bumming your pool boy while your neighbours rattling your wife.

5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Probably has good personal hygiene and minds their own business. 

Bloody legend. 

Just now, Dons79 said:

Nobody wants to listen to your fantasies Brian, keep that to when your bumming your pool boy while your neighbours rattling your wife.

The pool boy and neighbour are DPing his wife 

He's reading the daily Mail sipping a really milky tea pretending he can't see it 

He then posts on here in anger about a rainbow or something 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

I like a bottle of red. Only in the house though, wouldn't even think about ordering a glass in the boozer. Not because I give a fuck what anyone thinks,  it just never crosses my mind.

Arite with a meal out with the Mrs but nae when out for a session.

It’s the cost in a boozer, the mark up must be huge.£6 for a glass of wine, when the bottle at cost would’ve been a tenner.